PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter

LiNuX
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Street Fighter is one of the best fighting games i've ever played, One of the most addictive as well, right under Mortal Kombat that is lol. I love this game just as much though. Anybody here a Street Fighter fan? Who is your favorite character? Ryu for sure for me lol, i like Ryu the Rapper too lol.

TheKing
12-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Street Fighter is one of the best fighting games i've ever played, One of the most addictive as well, right under Mortal Kombat that is lol. I love this game just as much though. Anybody here a Street Fighter fan? Who is your favorite character? Ryu for sure for me lol, i like Ryu the Rapper too lol.

Thats funny I like "Zen Guif"(idk if i spelled it right but hes the biggest dude) and i also too like ryu as well as ryu the rapper. i had that game for playstation 1 lol... aww the good old days....

LiNuX
12-14-2006, 04:42 PM
good old days is right lol, i had it for my ps1 too, and i used to run home to play it lol, used to play with my cousin and friends on weekends, making me wanna play it now lol, even though i cant, dont even have the game anymore

souljaa
12-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Omg I love Street Fighter. Used to play it alllll the time on my Super Nintendo ;D. Iono I haven't played it in a long time, so I forget all the names..But I did love Ryu.

Wang
12-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Honda..just spamming his one move made him fun to play. :P

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:42 PM
lol, i played with everybody, ryu though was my best fighter, i forgot most of their names lol, they need a new street fighter out now

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:47 PM
lol, i played with everybody, ryu though was my best fighter, i forgot most of their names lol, they need a new street fighter out now

Yeah lol. They really do. Did anyone ever see the movies?!

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:49 PM
there is a street fighter movie? lol i never knew that lol, never seen it or heard of it

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:50 PM
there is a street fighter movie? lol i never knew that lol, never seen it or heard of it

Lol. Yeah, actually there are several of them...I've seen some of them, pretty cool.

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:51 PM
lol wow, really new news to me lol, i'll check for them later :)

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:53 PM
lol wow, really new news to me lol, i'll check for them later :)

Lol. Here, i'll save you some time. Here's a list of some of them. Or I think all of them.
http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/mv/search?p=street+fighter&fr=Dtk-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&dtk-searchsubmit.x=37&dtk-searchsubmit.y=2

M_Nabil
01-28-2007, 06:27 PM
I used to play with Blanka ( the Brazilan monster)

peon
04-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Street Fighter is definitely my favorite fighting game. I've had it for the SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, Playstation, PC, Xbox and Xbox 360. My favorite character is Ryu and my favorite of the series is Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting. I was happy that Capcom chose that one to release on Xbox Live.

Yash
07-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah This game stands second in my favorite fighting game's list

Just like the thread starter my Favorite is also Ryu mainly for his best moves

1.Fire ball
2.High Air kick

With Both these Moves i find it really easy to take the power of my enemy

But i always prefer double player game becose the computer some time makes terrible moves lol!

And i have never come across any of these movies :( .Hope to see them soon.