PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Forum Arcade v.3

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 07:20 PM
After a while the third version of the Gamers Forum arcade is out. We have upgraded before but it was nothing like what has happened today.

You may have a bunch of GFP or Gamers Forum Points lying around. Now you will be able to use them all playing the games in the new Gamers Arcade.

Right now all games cost 0.25 GFP PER PLAY. If you play a game like Chopper Challenge or Heli Attack 2 where it has a "Play Again" Button, you can play that way as many times as you like but to start the game it'll cost you 0.25 GFP. Slowly as time progresses, games with that in game option will cost a bit more to play.

The new GFP system will be explained in another thread soon if you have questions about that.

And you probably noticed the Arcade Pass message on the header of the arcade that costs 15,000 GFP. You can purchase it if you wish but do let me know beforehand. With the arcade pass, you can play any game you want for as long as you want for free, but you will not be able to get the jackpot.

Look for another thread that explains the jackpot as well :-).

Enjoy the arcade, if you have questions about the ARCADE ask here, don't ask about the GFP system please, I will infract you, even if you are a staff.

~LiNuX

conman1000
01-19-2008, 07:26 PM
You almost had me there.. ;-)

But I like this, more people to talk with on the forum.

Blackbird
01-19-2008, 07:53 PM
It's seem to love the jackpot and everything in Arcade. But why is the arcade pass so expensive?

conman1000
01-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Well since I haven't seen another thread with the jackpot,

I just got a close second in Bubble Trouble, I got 3.03 GFP, Why? I didn't win.

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 09:00 PM
It's seem to love the jackpot and everything in Arcade. But why is the arcade pass so expensive?

expensive because you will be able to play all the games as many times as you want for freeeeeeee lol, no more payments and etc.. thats why it costs so expensive

i set it high on purpose for now, i have to deal with that later on

Well since I haven't seen another thread with the jackpot,

I just got a close second in Bubble Trouble, I got 3.03 GFP, Why? I didn't win.

i seriously don't know lol, but i assume there is a certain percentage you get for being top 10? i still have to figure out some parts of it

thanks for letting me know that issue

conman1000
01-19-2008, 09:20 PM
expensive because you will be able to play all the games as many times as you want for freeeeeeee lol, no more payments and etc.. thats why it costs so expensive

i set it high on purpose for now, i have to deal with that later on

i seriously don't know lol, but i assume there is a certain percentage you get for being top 10? i still have to figure out some parts of it

thanks for letting me know that issue

1. I think it's top 3,

2. It didn't reset. I finally won Bubble Trouble, and it says there is no jackpot.

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 09:22 PM
ok so jackpots dont reset...weird, i'll look into it lol

guess you went in after it gave away all the gfp, weird

conman1000
01-19-2008, 09:29 PM
No there was about 2.00 GFP left, and I would've given it .25.

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 09:32 PM
well thanks for letting me know, i'll see what I can do about that, its not easy getting the jackpot these days cuz of all the high level of competition here

Blackbird
01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
I don't know so much about jackpot, anyway how do you get your jackpot?

LiNuX
01-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I don't know so much about jackpot, anyway how do you get your jackpot?

you beat the current high score but please ask more jackpot related questions in the "Entry Fee and jackpot" thread

thanks

Charlotte
03-27-2010, 10:05 PM
i really love and enjoy the arcade, love the upgrade.