PDA

View Full Version : Entry Fees and Jackpots Explained

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 07:31 PM
We have combined our little GFP system along with the GF Arcade today and turned into something much more beautiful. You will only be able to see 100% of the changes IF you use the theme Silver & Red.

Lets discuss the Entry Fee per game:

Currently the entry fee per game is set to 0.25 GFP. It is automatically taken out of your checkings account. More on checkings and savings account will be explained later. If you refresh a game or want to play it again, you must pay an entry fee of 0.25 GFP.

Games such as Chopper Challenge and Heli Attack 2 that let you play for as long as you want without saving a score will cost you a bit more. Pricing will be set up later for this but for now it is the default price of 0.25 gfp.

To enter tournaments from now on, you will be required to pay an entry fee as well. This will differ per tournament. There is a jackpot at the end for winning. We have done this manually before but now we can do it automatically and save some time and trouble.

Jackpots explanation:

All games have a current jackpot set to 10 GFP. If you play the game 0.25 GFP will be taken out and added to the 10 GFP. Later on the jackpot will rise higher and higher and it will be harder and harder to get. You win the jackpot by beating the current high score of the game. If a high score is 1,000 at any game and it has a jackpot of 100 GFP and you get 1,001 on that game, you will get that 100 GFP and the jackpot will be decreased to 10 GFP default again.

If you have any questions about the entry fees or jackpot and how to win it, please ask here or ask in the Arcade Questions & Suggestions board.

Enjoy the new features!

~LINuX

conman1000
01-19-2008, 07:33 PM
:twitcy:Sweet! Now just have to wait for some more explantions.

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 07:38 PM
what other things do you need explained? i have just put up the GFP system explanation up, but if you have any questions about the entry fees or jackpots, ask away here :D

conman1000
01-19-2008, 07:43 PM
what other things do you need explained? i have just put up the GFP system explanation up, but if you have any questions about the entry fees or jackpots, ask away here :D

I think that was the last one. Time to try and earn some of that jackpot money.

LiNuX
01-25-2008, 06:09 PM
before 5 minutes ago, if you have gotten to the top 5 of any arcade game, you would get a certain percentage of the jackpot

it has been changed so you get a 100% of the jackpot IF and ONLY IF you get the first position

Jaykub
01-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Ya its a good thing we did. But lost 100 gfp in a week lol

LiNuX
01-25-2008, 06:12 PM
guess that means you just gotta post more :-P

GF Eric
02-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Wow I missed a lot. :twitcy: I hope I can win the jackpot.