PDA

View Full Version : GFP Version 2.0

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 07:37 PM
The GFP System of the forum has been upgraded today to the latest and stable version. With this GFP system, you can access your bank by going to User CP and on the left panel clicking banking and donations.

You can use the Original Gamers Bank or the one that comes with this one. The interest rate and restrictions for both are very different so read carefully before doing anything.

We will hold random drawings here as well. We will call them lotteries. You can go to your User CP and look for an option there later that tells you how you can buy your own tickets to the next lottery. The more tickets you buy the more chance you have of winning the thing. And the jackpot also rises. Look our for more explanation on this for our first lottery drawing in a few days.

Also in the User CP Left panel, you will see a category for Loans. This is how you can take out loans for personal use. No more than 100 GFP may be taken out and you must pay them all back properly. If you need some extra GFP to play in the arcade to claim your championship, request a loan. It may take 24-48 hours for approval.

If you do not pay your loan back in time, you will be charged with interest and late fees, this is all automatic. Explains more in there. If you do not pay those back at all, all GFP will be taken out by force and you will be barred from the arcade for a month.

As for earning points, it has not changed, for more info on that check out this thread: How To Earn Gamers Forum Points (GFP)? Read and Learn - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1458)

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or open your own thread. I'll explain to my best of knowledge. Enjoy this new GFP version 2.0. Lot more will be added soon.

~LiNuX

conman1000
01-19-2008, 07:41 PM
OK good, it was all very complicated to read, you cleared up some things for me.

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 07:44 PM
dont be afraid to ask questions if u found some stuff complicated lol, im still figuring out a lot of it :D u weren't the only one exposed to this just now lol, i have to deal with more settings than you, crazy amount of settings btw, three times as much as the last version

Blackbird
01-19-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a questions about buying tickets, where can I buying it? Becuase I don't seem to found it. :P

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 07:53 PM
not yet, the lottery tickets haven't been set up yet :-) i'll be doing that tomorrow hopefully and i'll make another thread explaining it

Scott
01-19-2008, 07:55 PM
I don't think any of the active members will ever need to take out a loan, so long as you post a lot you should never be stuck needing GFP.

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 08:58 PM
and i dont plan to approve loans for anyone with under a 100 posts lol

conman1000
01-24-2008, 07:50 PM
2 things,

1. I think it's 2 GFP a post in this system.

2. When are the lotteries going to startup?

LiNuX
01-24-2008, 08:51 PM
2 things,

1. I think it's 2 GFP a post in this system.

2. When are the lotteries going to startup?

1. Oo??? :confused1: i get just one, i gotta check permissions then, thanks for telling me, it could be just for moderators lol

2. this weekend hopefully, still have to do some twitching

Blackbird
01-24-2008, 09:31 PM
So you mean you can buy a number and try your luck on random :)

LiNuX
01-24-2008, 09:45 PM
So you mean you can buy a number and try your luck on random :)

yeah kinda like that lol, i still dont know how it works, the first time it happens, it'll be the test :)

conman1000
05-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Ok, I know this thread is months old, but am I right in guessing the lottery for this didn't work?

LiNuX
05-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Ok, I know this thread is months old, but am I right in guessing the lottery for this didn't work?

nope - there are some glitches and unfortunately this forum experiences that - we are still on the RC version - that means release candidate - its not fully finished but its not beta anymore so i am waiting for the final version to come out which seems like it'll never happen