PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Entertainment Forum

El3mentGamer
01-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Gamers-Forum i am a pretty active member when i can be right? well i worked on this forum ALONG time will some PLZ join? i really need this forum to work proparly if you join i will either give u gamers-forum.com GFP or warcraft3.myfastforum.org benefits

alot of u may not join cause it was free hosted... like u Blackbird but for your information i bought darknessentertainment.com and am working on it... BUT I"D REALLY REALLY REALLY Appreciate it if you'd atleast joined warcraft3.myfastforum.org
warcraft3.myfastforum.org

LiNuX
01-19-2008, 09:07 PM
i registered, its really dark for me so i cant see much, not fun to highlight everything i want to read

and i assume that google ad banner on that top isn't yours - thats usually the way you get hosting from a free host

if it is urs, blend it in more, it just stands out and defaces the whole template.

some tips to getting members:

get a lighter theme, people with dark monitors like me will have big problems navigating

don't beg people to join, it wont work well just shows that you are desperate to get something running, doesn't look great on your end

get out of that free host, get on yurx or something and get a whole cpanel host, they don't put ugly ads on ur pages on purpose and they have a better subdomain - yoursite.yurx.com not myfastforum.org - and with a site like yurx u'll be able to open more site

since u have that domain bought for darknessentertainment - it is long but easy to remember, good job, now use it. U should have used that domain first to advertise asking people to join up thru that, not this free hosted domain, it'll throw off your members and the forum cookies later on

good luck with it

El3mentGamer
01-20-2008, 11:46 AM
i think i fixed the forum... the template had a bug so i got a new one. please go check it out.

Plz go check it out... sorry for double post