PDA

View Full Version : Mad TV

LiNuX
11-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Mad TV is one of the funniest sketch shows on tv today. New episodes come on Saturday Nights at 11 PM on Fox and reruns on comedy central all throughout the day. I'm a huge Mad TV fan and a bigger Bobby Lee fan. His "stupid" acts just makes everything funny lol. He's a smart guy though and a great actor.

Anybody else watch and like Mad TV?

souljaa
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
I used to watch it...like 5 years ago :P...i still want to...never get the time though =(..it is a funny show though!

Twigz
11-30-2006, 04:40 PM
I am the biggest Mad TV fan ever...I have been watching it seen it premiered (even though I didn't know about half of what they were talking about...my mom just watched it with me so I had no choice)...anyhoo...One of my favorite characters on the show was Stuart (played by Michael McDonald, who has been a cast member for about 9 years now, longer than any other cast member)...he just had this high voice which would make me laugh a lot...I also liked Nicole Sullivan (The Vancome Lady) and Debra Wilson (when she did Oprah)..actually I have the 1st season on DVD(the only one they came out with) and I have the Best of Seasons 8,9 and 10 on DVD as well...so I think that's what made me fall in love with it in the first place...basically it's just a continuation of what "In Living Color" did earlier (I'm gonna make a topic of In Living Color" to see who remembers it) and are from the same creators as well...so yeah that's about it...whew...I need a drink...