PDA

View Full Version : Acro Wars All Read

Jaykub
01-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Well As a Staff Member I Wanted To Give And Be Liked Around Here So I Was Thinking Fun. Then I Was Thinking How We Don't Have a Chat. Well I Have Both.

A Game Called Acro Wars. Its a Chat Based Game With Other People Non RPG. The System Give You Any Letters All In The Room Get The Same Like TBAL And You Make Something Out Of It Like Tom Brady's a Loser:D And You See What Everyone Got And You Vote. Then After 10 Rounds The Top 2 Face Off. And It Saves Your Best Acros. Join Up And Vote. This Is a Gamers Forum Only Chat :D.

Acrowars - Play the addicting acrophobia game online! Free acronym word game, tell your mom! (http://www.acrowars.com/GamersForum)

I Will Need To Talk To Linux But Join Up And Chat And Play. Maybe We Can Work Out a Acro Day Every Week. Just Check It Out.

(Please Read. To Be a Chat Mod Please PM Me. Mods Here And Good Members)

LiNuX
01-20-2008, 04:50 PM
open threads in the right category, this is more of advertising something going on elsewhere, nothing to do with what's happening IN forum - that's what the forum talk board is for

thanks

Jaykub
01-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Well There is so many that fit it. Whats your in put have I made you mad

LiNuX
01-20-2008, 04:53 PM
not mad but ur link doesnt work, takes too long to load and im impatient

but please open threads in the right category, by now you should know what goes where from previous example of threads

Jaykub
01-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Ya the site is big. click it wait 30 seconds click it and it will be up in 3