PDA

View Full Version : Weird...but True III

Twigz
11-30-2006, 05:55 PM
A Kansas kidnapper wannabe wasn't on the ball--and shot himself in the testicle. The misfiring misfit and two pals were trying to abduct a teen in a squabble over stereo speakers in Wichita when the 23-year-old gunman squeezed off a shot at the teen. He missed--and pushed the weapon back into his waistband. It went off and nicked his left testicle.

A worker at Madame Tussauds' famed wax museum in London is at risk of getting fired after his ex-girlfriend leaked photos of him cavorting with celebrity statues. "I'm in hot water", said Bryan Boniface, who had himself photographed kissing singer Kyle Minogue's rear end, grabbing disabled physicist Stephen Hawking, and choking London Mayor Ken Livingstone. A museum spokesman said, "We do not encourage this."

A window washer fell asleep on the job--20 stories high in Nashville. Firefighters tugged on the ropes of his scaffold to get his attention, then held up a sign inside the window he was supposed to be washing. Once awake, the worker lowered himself to the sidewalk.

A suspected car thief took two breaks--to smoke crack--while being pursued by poilce in Bridgeport, Conn. Cops said the chase began after the man abandoned the car at a gas station when his stolen credit cards failed to work. He scaled a fence, stopped to smoke creck, then headed for the local seaport, when he climbed aboard a boat for another crack break. That's when the cops caught up to him.

LiNuX
11-30-2006, 09:38 PM
lmao, nice post, we read those in school too lol, too funny, my stomach hurts, i feel the pain for the kidnapper lol, ouch

Twigz
12-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah...I bet that guy shouted out "Great balls of fire!" when he shot himself...OUCH! ;D