PDA

View Full Version : In Living Color

Twigz
11-30-2006, 06:11 PM
In Living Color was one of the earlier shows on Fox in the 90s...it was a sketch comedy show from Keenan Ivory Wayans ("I'm Gonna Git You Sucka") and it ran for 5 seasons until '94. It made people like Jim Carrey, Damon Wayans, Jennifer Lopez and Jamie Foxx famous, and it was from the same creators as Mad TV. In fact, it was so popular, it still comes on in reruns on BET all the time. I have all 5 seasons on DVD (that's how much of a fan I am) and I can't get enough of it. Think of it being a Mad TV before Mad TV. It was HI-larious...not just hilarious...HI-larious...if you get a chance, check it out...but for those of you who remember it, say something here...Like I said before, I was a baby then, so I remember seeing it, just not fully understanding it...now that I do, I love it...

LiNuX
11-30-2006, 09:41 PM
cool, nice info, i never watched it, maybe cuz i was like 5 years old when that came out and i had better things to do lol, like sleep, the good old 90s ;D do they show reruns on tv?

Twigz
12-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah...I said in the previous post that BET shows reruns all the time...mostly at midnight Monday-Friday and Sundays at Noon. I know you're up that late every night, so flip it over if you get a chance. ;)