PDA

View Full Version : Average Posts and Topics

LiNuX
11-30-2006, 09:54 PM
our average post per day is 30.25 and Average topics per day is 5.5. I encourage everyone to make more topics and post more often to increase these numbers. We have increased in the posts per day from 25 to 30, but decreased in topics per day from 8 to 5.5.

i encourage all to post as well as make newer topics. The more topics you create, the more posts you make, the more you are known and respected on the forum by all the other members. We are a growing community and we would like the help of all our members to make this forum even more active.

p.s. please read the announcements board for important announcements and news about this forum. usefull information can also be found there. If you have any questions, please ask in the forum in the Questions board.

scorp
12-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Thats not much from over 142 members ;)

look these numbers :D

Postings: 389.894 (average 217,77 Postings/Day)

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Where are those numbers from scorp? and i've checked today, it boosted a lot, 37+ posts and almost 5 topics a day. Nice job guys ;D

Drake14
01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
These forums are doing REALLY...especially for having close to 150 members!! ;D ;D ;D

souljaa
01-01-2007, 07:49 PM
It's starting to get way more active now :D.

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 07:56 PM
yea thank you all for making this possible ;D i am hoping that the new user fields will get the interest of more people and increase more activity. thank you all again ;D

souljaa
01-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Lol. I'm glad we could help :D. This is probably the first board where I actually have more than 200 posts..:D...Proves I enjoy it here :).

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 08:00 PM
lol cool, thanks, this is the first forum i went to 4 digit posts lol, i have 900+ in some other forums, mostly webmaster ones lol

Twigz
01-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Like i"ve been saying, we've really grown in the past 5 months or so...so excellent job everyone! Now, if we can just keep this going...

KittyCat72
01-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Yea, we are doing good aren't we?! The thing is that the more topics we make the less there are. What if somehow we ran out of things to talk about, that would be weird.

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Yea, we are doing good aren't we?! The thing is that the more topics we make the less there are. What if somehow we ran out of things to talk about, that would be weird.

lol what do u mean, the more topics we make the less there are? isnt getting to me lol, and how would anyone run out of things to talk about lol, thats just weird and wow lol

souljaa
01-06-2007, 11:46 PM

lol what do u mean, the more topics we make the less there are? isnt getting to me lol, and how would anyone run out of things to talk about lol, thats just weird and wow lol

Lol. Yeah..There's always something to talk about...always.

Drake14
01-07-2007, 09:27 AM

lol what do u mean, the more topics we make the less there are? isnt getting to me lol, and how would
anyone run out of things to talk about lol, thats just weird and wow lol

I think she means that the more topics we make the less things there are to talk about.

And there is always news and stuff going on every day, people get new things, people make new things, things happen in people's lives.

Theres always things to talk about ;D

KittyCat72
01-07-2007, 11:43 AM
I know there's always things to talk about, but sometimes it can be hard to decide what you want to talk about. Especially if the topics are getting narrower and a lot of them are already taken.

souljaa
01-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I know there's always things to talk about, but sometimes it can be hard to decide what you want to talk about. Especially if the topics are getting narrower and a lot of them are already taken.

It shouldn't be hard to talk about what you want..and just talk about everything you want..no need to decide :).

Drake14
01-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Indeed.

i dont think there will ever be a time where people run out of things to talk about.

ever ;D

diablo
01-08-2007, 12:15 PM
lol thats almost impossible, i just checked, posts are 44 posts per day lol, great, since the last time i checked, went up almost 20 lol :)

crazay
01-12-2007, 01:37 PM
yea, its basically the same now lol, well i've been helping today to bring that up, but come on guys, you guys all have to contribute you know lol :) but 44 posts a day is still good, almost 45