PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS

LiNuX
12-02-2006, 05:10 PM
anybody here own or ever played a Nintend DS handheld console? i dont own one but i've played it, if you ask me, i dont like it that much, but i've seen that many others do, the touch screen is ok, but the old nintendo gameboys were all i needed in elementary school lol

what do you guys think of the nintendo ds?

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:39 PM
im a pretty big nintendo fan, i have the first ever gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy color, and gameboy advanced, i stopped buying after that lol, oh yea, and super NINTENDO ;D, lol, i used to play them all, i dont like the DS lol, its not attracting me that much, they cant beat the PSP in handheld systems

KittyCat72
12-05-2006, 06:10 PM
I guess it was a good idea. But I don'tlike the Mario Kart games, it's too hard to steer without a joy stick. My favorite thing about it are the Nintendog games because I love animals. I don't have a DS, but I've played a friends.

souljaa
12-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Oh..The Ds is awesome...keeps you busy with all its little mini games...I love the Ds light!

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM
at least someone here stands up for DS Lol, well DS' brother the Wii is good lol, u look at the company not the console lol, nintendo is one of my favorites :D

souljaa
12-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah. Nintendo really is amazing. I know it's old..But the N64 kicked A$$$$$!..it was amazing! so far that's the best console from Nintendo from me...But I haven't played the Wii yet so yeah. But the thing I love about Nintendo is that...you can't get sick of it...And it has all types of games. While Xbox sort of just has action games. And yeah..

Twigz
12-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah...I think the DS pales in comparison with the PSP (oohh, I'm the bad guy) ; the chatting and the dual-screen is fine, but I'd get confused playing like that...I'm good with a good old fashioned one screener... ;D