PDA

View Full Version : Best PC MMORPG ?

Dflat Major
01-27-2008, 05:06 PM
What is the best PC MMORPG ?
Me and my friend got abit bored, soo we're looking for a new game. He suggests an MMORPG. Currently we're getting Entropia Universe, anything better ?

LiNuX
01-27-2008, 05:12 PM
i think a lot of people will agree World of Warcraft is one of the best. I also liked R.O.S.E. which is Rush On Seven Episodes back in the day.

Both games are pay to play so I never bothered to keep on playing ROSE after they became P2P - I was one of their beta testers years back :D fun times

Blackbird
01-27-2008, 05:16 PM
What about Ragnarok Online 2? It's currenly going to started a closed-beta soon. It's a game it's free for now on :D

Dflat Major
01-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, free MMORPGs. Sorry 'bout that.

LiNuX
01-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, free MMORPGs. Sorry 'bout that.

oh uh...runescape? and blackbird mentioned ragnarok which is free for now i guess

u can do a search for seven hearts - its a copycat of ROSE lol, but not as fun since not that many people play it, a few hundred online at the same time max

Blackbird
01-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah Ragnarok Online 2 it's going to release closed-beta somehow in March so that's not in hurry, I'm would like to recommend Shaiya, Twelve Sky or Holic. It's one of the game I'm really love. For now I'm waiting RO2 then I'm quited all of them.
Shaiya it's a really awesome game when I'm joining the closed-beta.
I don't know much about it but you can choose between lighting or darkness. About Twelve Sky it's old time Chinese, Shinobi and samuraj like the old ancients. If you want more RPG game you can found it on MMOSite

younging94
01-29-2008, 12:32 AM
*cough*oblivion*cough*
And runescape steals your soul once you put on that rune armour and your mithril pickaxe (because mining is the best kick ass thing in runescape) heh =X

Blackbird
01-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Well if you put Full Dharok you pwnd everything lol :)

Master_Dylmo
02-01-2008, 06:01 AM
*cough*oblivion*cough*
And runescape steals your soul once you put on that rune armour and your mithril pickaxe (because mining is the best kick ass thing in runescape) heh =X

ahem he sed 'free mmorpg' oblivion isnt free and i sure wish it was mmo (MMORPG = massively MULTIPLAYER ONLINE role playing game) haha obliv is single only... w/o the mods of course

XD RS ey... ye i spose its ok for a free game.. i think i had a lev 73 or sumthin account on it.. i gave it to my lil bro its like in the 80's or sumthin now XD

zebra_guy0 if u guys wanna add him..

BTW: there was/is a thread w/ a massive list of MMORPG's some free others not (it ses which are free/which arent) i cbf finding the link but im pretty sure its in the RPG section

younging94
02-01-2008, 06:21 PM
O, sorry, but, Flyff is an awesome game, it's addicting, try that out =O

axon87
02-02-2008, 12:16 AM
my favorite is Tales of Pirates plus it's free :-)