PDA

View Full Version : Recoil.. what is it?

Raw!
01-28-2008, 07:46 PM
This is sort-of some tips on how to get rid of recoil, and how to be better.

-Never spray, always burst out atleast 2-3 bullets. If you spray, recoil takes over. Trust me, when recoil goes into play, you miss 99% of the time.

-Okay, this is how to get better aim. With a pistol, aim at the head, and the headshot will come automatically. With a rifle, dish out 2-3 bursts. Then stop, and do it again. Slowly, no where in this does it say spray.

-When the enemy is close in range, aim at his grown and shoot away (with rifles and SMG). Just a note, the recoil takes over and you get a headshot atleast 75% when in close range. By the way, the range has got to be pretty close. If you think he is close, shoot his ass.

Note, I will update this manually.

LiNuX
01-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Good Work but i have some criticisms lol, dont worry they aren't mean, just correcting some with my past experiences, i have been in CAL for several seasons so uh..yeah lol

-Never spray, always burst out atleast 2-3 bullets. If you spray, recoil takes over. Trust me, when recoil goes into play, you miss 99% of the time.

not if you know how to spray lol, i can spray bursts of 10-15 bullets long range with ak and Kill - works for me mostly with AK since it bursts upwards rather than outward like M4, colt, and AUG.

-Okay, this is how to get better aim. With a pistol, aim at the head, and the headshot will come automatically. With a rifle, dish out 2-3 bursts. Then stop, and do it again. Slowly, no where in this does it say spray.

Aim for Neck or chest, not head with pistols - pistols usually act like the AK and bounce upwards, if you aim too high at the head, it'll recoil up and you'll miss

-When the enemy is close in range, aim at his grown and shoot away (with rifles and SMG). Just a note, the recoil takes over and you get a headshot atleast 75% when in close range. By the way, the range has got to be pretty close. If you think he is close, shoot his ass.

When enemy is close, and you have a rifle, spray the hell out of his body lol, if you use an ak, aim LOW.

with an SMG - feel free to move and shoot at the same time, they don't have as much recoil as rifles

and my favorite thing to do if the enemy is really close, dish out my Knife :D

good job by the way, gave you +rep :D

Raw!
01-29-2008, 09:15 AM
LiNuX, if you wish, you may edit some parts in that. I've never been in CAL, so seeing that you are better, you can add some parts in. Can you tell me how to dish out 10-15 bullets and still get the kill though?

rebootblue
01-24-2009, 06:42 PM
I agree with Linux. If you spray correctly it's a lot more accurate then your tip. I usally don't throw out as many as him though. haha.

omgodzilla10
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Very good Tutorial, I have problems with Recoil and I'm usually at the bottom of the Leader board because of it. D: