PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3

LiNuX
12-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Halo is one of the best online shooting games of all time. One of the most addictive as well. This game is the reason people buy the Xbox and the Xbox 360 lol. Halo 3 is coming out soon and everybody awaits it. They will begin multiplayer testing of Halo 3 Beta. They will open up registration in early december, which is now to a little bit later lol.

I've played Halo 2 and it is addictive i'll tell u that. played it for pc. never for xbox

anybody gonna buy this game when it comes out? i know someone who is gonnna buy the console Xbox 360 for this game lol

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:54 PM
wow, i can tell that this game will sell out very fast, make like the PS3 and the Wii and sell out lol, that should be a saying right there, like make like a tree and leave lol, haha, anybody else get that? lol ;D

LiNuX
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM
lol wow that joke was kinda corny lol but i do get it ;D, funny lol, i love corny jokes :) lol make like the PS3 and sell out, nice lol

Thor Erik
12-21-2006, 07:05 PM
well i just say lol at the noobs buying xbox for this game :p
cause Halo 3 on Vista with a DX10 card and DX10 installed, with teh same specs that the xbox 360 got you will get up to 10x better visuals :p
and the release time line is supposingly near(xbox 360 version one week before the pc, i think i saw that some where) so time is not a excuse :p

souljaa
12-25-2006, 10:54 PM
wow, i can tell that this game will sell out very fast, make like the PS3 and the Wii and sell out lol, that should be a saying right there, like make like a tree and leave lol, haha, anybody else get that? lol ;D

LMAO..it was so corny...makes it more funnier..ahah..nice.

Jarritos
12-28-2006, 01:26 AM
Cant wait for halo 3 to come out. I still play halo 2 all the time. Anyone know when it will be released?

souljaa
12-28-2006, 01:30 AM
Cant wait for halo 3 to come out. I still play halo 2 all the time. Anyone know when it will be released?

I was just playing Halo 2 today...Whoa man it's amazing. I'm gonna buy an Xbox 360 just for Halo3....Which is why I bought the Xbox in the first place..>Only for Halo.

There is no confirmed date on when it's coming out, but some say in March 2007, and some say Nov. 2007. I think it's in March 2007 though. When it's confirmed, I'll let you know :D.

Jarritos
12-28-2006, 05:52 PM
ahhhh ok...I heard they where coming out with a beta for it. Do you know if this is true?

souljaa
12-30-2006, 11:51 AM
ahhhh ok...I heard they where coming out with a beta for it. Do you know if this is true?

I don't think so, I'll check up on it though.

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 08:00 AM
well t hey are sure to release a demo for it lol, just leave out all the good parts, thats what gaming companies do, make an awesome demo to get u into the game, and make the game even more awesome

souljaa
01-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm pretty sure you all saw the Halo 3 trailor..I saw it a while ago, but if some of you haven't, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzS59SLjtQ
And
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOJJCEUJow
Enjoy :D.

aosmallan
01-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Yeah I saw that first trailer a while back and wasn't too impressed... just a few glam shots... nothing noteably making me go "omg that's badass!" Just some vague, faux-artistic bs.... The second trailer is what the rest should be like... that one makes you want to play that sumb*tch. Threw down that forcefield and jumped into them brutes like a badass. lol

souljaa
01-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah I saw that first trailer a while back and wasn't too impressed... just a few glam shots... nothing noteably making me go "omg that's badass!" Just some vague, faux-artistic bs.... The second trailer is what the rest should be like... that one makes you want to play that sumb*tch. Threw down that forcefield and jumped into them brutes like a badass. lol

Lol. Yeah, the second ones my favorite..Makes you wanna play the game..Ang get into it...I love the second one...Very original..the first one..is like...alright..But the second one...gotta be my fav.

LiNuX
01-02-2007, 06:02 PM
yea i saw them both before lol, pretty good, i'll probably borrow from a friend that buys it if i wanna play lol, i know a couple halo freaks in school lol

souljaa
01-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Lol. My bro's a halo freak, so I have no worries :D.

maddog117
01-03-2007, 12:34 AM
There is going to be a beta for halo 3 as far as i can tell signups started when the first trailer came out im deffitly going to reserve it soon

ziG
01-15-2007, 03:01 PM
im just hoping there isnt a large number of HUGE maps in that game.

i think the series really got bogged down in Halo 2 when they went all battlefield 1942 on us with the huge maps and all the vehicles. i think FPS games are a lot better when there are smaller maps and the emphasis is on the SHOOTING part of the game, rather then the driving vehicles.

dont get me wrong, vehicles in Halo 1 were the ****...but i don't know...im just hoping they dont go crazy with the huge maps in halo 3. i mean how much of a dissapointment was COAGULATION compared to BloodGulch.

Jarritos
01-17-2007, 10:46 PM
it looks really good...btw they are coming out with an online beta version of halo 3 i think in February to try and get rid of all the cliches

apokolipz
01-27-2007, 03:09 PM
theres also a game coming out called Halo Wars. it has a relation to this game, but im don't know much about it. Halo 3 does look very promising. yeaaaaa promising!!!

LiNuX
01-28-2007, 09:44 AM
people may be getting a little too hyped about about halo 3 lol, yes it does look promising, so does so many movies that come out these days lol, they promise to entertain u but they end up boring u to sleep lol << just to point something out lol :)

apokolipz
01-28-2007, 05:43 PM
lol, yes, very true LiNuX, very true...

TheMutzNutz
09-04-2009, 03:23 PM
I know this post is old but i have to say Since playing other games like COD and Fall out 3 .... far cry 2 etc etc ... iv realised how limited halo is with its shooting, I also dont like the way it takes ages to kill each other ( never used to bother me ) but does now !.

kelly7898
05-10-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't think so, I'll check up on it though.

I also think so.

Agent-Of-Death
11-19-2010, 09:00 PM
played many a game when on halo 3- it gets addicting- but really fun on the multiplayer maps- loved rumple pit pwning noobs, and shotty sniper teams

Raoul
01-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Halo 3 is really great I enjoy playing this game by my friends house since I don't have a Xbox 360 I am not yet sure if I must buy me one, but I am loving this game and yeah true this game can get you addicted to it.