PDA

View Full Version : Saw the game coming 2009

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Saw game will be here next year
News by Rob Purchese

Today 11:55

Brash Entertainment has said its game tie-in for horror movie Saw is down for an October 2009 release.

The developer spilled its guts at a US press conference where punters got a taste of what to expect.

"You as game journalists are wasting your lives," the Jigsaw puppet told attending IGN reporters.

The game will apparently have lots of help from the film makers and bob in and out of the various Saw plots so far. It runs on Unreal Engine 3 too, which means it could well appear on 360 and PS3 - although nothing has been announced.

Saw game will be here next year News // None /// Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=91668)

Very dumb IMO and I don't expect it too turn out well.

MilkshakeNinja
01-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Yeah, it will probably be like any other movie based game...which is lame and dumb lol.

XD

LiNuX
01-30-2008, 11:58 AM
why? just why?

i mean, what would the objective of the game be? are you jigsaw or the victim lol

i think its a stupid idea, it's better off being just a movie

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 12:03 PM
why? just why?

i mean, what would the objective of the game be? are you jigsaw or the victim lol

i think its a stupid idea, it's better off being just a movie

Money, regardless of how crappy it is or rated the casual gamer will probably eat it up sadly and the devs/publisher will be laughing all the way to the bank.

LiNuX
01-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Money, regardless of how crappy it is or rated the casual gamer will probably eat it up sadly and the devs/publisher will be laughing all the way to the bank.

yeah i'll be laughing at those poor kids too, no way in hell am I going to buy that game

don't like movies getting turned into video games, 90% of the time they don't work out or are just too crappy to mention

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Well i can not imagine the game. First the story second its not going to be so well , exaple it will never get the rate of quake or counter strike... So i expect alot of disapoitment in this game.

rukisuto
01-30-2008, 01:44 PM
I can't even imagine what you would do in the game.
It's going to turn out dumb.

Riku-Nara
01-30-2008, 03:59 PM
guess you'd play as the vitcims or something........running and shooting and such.
but sounds as bad att the jackass game.

LiNuX
01-30-2008, 04:05 PM
guess you'd play as the vitcims or something........running and shooting and such.
but sounds as bad att the jackass game.

and from watching the movies, a very low percentage of the victims survive through the whole test lol, but seriously the stuff like "forget your past, forgive the ones that hurt you, it is your only way to salvation" - what do you do when you are asked to do that? lol

Jaykub
01-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Wow. odd if its good graphics I will get it

younging94
01-31-2008, 01:22 AM
...........really?

wow, is money really needed that much to do this

El3mentGamer
02-06-2008, 08:52 PM
sounds like its not gonna turn otu well but if it does ill shurely buy it... one of my dumbass friends will buy it... il borrow it... etc.

ablaye
02-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I am a contrarian. Just because everyone here thinks that the game will be crappy, I'll probably buy it to prove you wrong :D

jakncoke
02-08-2008, 12:12 AM
I am a contrarian. Just because everyone here thinks that the game will be crappy, I'll probably buy it to prove you wrong :D

And people like you are the reason why they make tripe in the first place, you know there is a thing called renting where they don't even get close to the amount of money and you still prove us wrong that way.

Raw!
02-08-2008, 08:54 AM
That is true. Just rent it. Then tell us how it is. I am not buying it, because I ain't a fan of these type of movies. *cough Hostel*