PDA

View Full Version : Sensetivity in da house!

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Well hello. Hope I enjoy my stay here. I am a big fan of coumputer games. And not just computer games, also xBox, ps2, ps3 and etc... Almost all consoles. My freind hase PS2, PSP, PS3... So i play all the games at his house. And all of other games i mean computer games I play in my home at my computer!;-) I like anime and i like to make clips and post them on youtube, and I like graffiti! As you see my avatar explains i am an fan of punisher, game and movie. Also all of the comic books! So i have an DVD Full original punisher movie, all Original Comcis, and an Original game!:laugh: So im tottaly crayz about Punisher:laugh:... Well thats all about me... Hope you read this thread because it is long... I addmit. And there is another thing i love! Writing. So thats why i post long threads with details!:-P

With Respe.... Ohh, yea i love Rap, Hip Hop and sometimes psy trance, progressive house and all that that my brother listens to.

And now for the end.

~With Respect: Sensetivity!~

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Okay now I need to say something, you really really need to stop underlining all your post or in this case...most.

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Okey thanks, byw is this better?

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Way better. tks. Welcome to the forums, you now have enough posts to play the arcade. Have fun on the forums.

Kiss
01-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey! welcome to gamers forum enjoy posting the arcade and game reveiws!

rukisuto
01-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the forum :]
You'll have a good time here.

conman1000
01-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi, read the stickys in forum talk, and PM a mod if you have any trouble.

Hope you have a good time!

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Way better. tks. Np. Glad to help:twitcy:

Hey! welcome to gamers forum enjoy posting the arcade and game reveiws! Thanks, be sure to check out the arcade and the game reviews channel, or forum.

Welcome to the forum :]
You'll have a good time here. I hope i will have an good time here. Cause most forums i join are not active. But hope i found my home;-)

Hi, read the stickys in forum talk, and PM a mod if you have any trouble.

Hope you have a good time! Thanks, for the info. I read it and gaved you 2 gfp, heh hope it helps!:D

LiNuX
01-30-2008, 03:58 PM
welcome to gamers forum Sensetivity, be sure to read the FAQs and other rules of the forum, if u still have more questions after reading those rules don't hesitate to ask and we'll be more than happy to answer

enjoy the features of the forum and arcade and I hope you like it here

~LiNuX

Jaykub
01-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Welcome To The Greatest Show On Earth!

You will love it here we got great members

LiNuX
01-30-2008, 08:37 PM
hey sensetivity, you don't happen to be black, ximmix, angel spawn666, and a few other usernames trying to trick me being a different person now do you?

because you seem to have the same birthday as all of them, i banned about 5 different IPs because "he" probably are on a cheap DSL or dial-up connection that changes IP AND you are all from SERBIA

and best of all, you all have the same ISP lol

what action should I take? PTT seems to be a dial up service

Sensetivity
01-31-2008, 09:28 AM
hey sensetivity, you don't happen to be black, ximmix, angel spawn666, and a few other usernames trying to trick me being a different person now do you?

because you seem to have the same birthday as all of them, i banned about 5 different IPs because "he" probably are on a cheap DSL or dial-up connection that changes IP AND you are all from SERBIA

and best of all, you all have the same ISP lol

what action should I take? PTT seems to be a dial up service

Well LiNuX thats just somthing rediculis I heard! I do not know who is that. And yes i have the same birthday but no... I do not know those guys. So sorry if i caused trouble! I will pack my things and get out if you do not need me or you feel that i am going to trick you. Cause I.R arent :laugh: one of them!

LiNuX
01-31-2008, 10:36 AM
i didnt ask if you knew those guys, i asked if you WERE them and a LOT of hints give you up on that. and i highly doubt any of those are coincidences