PDA

View Full Version : No More Heroes - Wii

Empress
01-30-2008, 08:05 PM
What is wrong with the world when there isn't a No More Heroes thread?

This game has been rawking my socks off lately, it's really good bloody fun, and wacky to boot, isn't anyone else playing this one?

LiNuX
01-30-2008, 08:25 PM
lol, i've heard of the game but sadly never played it, i don't have any of the nex gen consoles :(

but nice to see you are having fun and I wouldn't be surprised if others have it here, people often like to forget things in their lives lol

Empress
01-30-2008, 08:31 PM
I highly recommend this game, it has the 50 gallons of blood per person anime rule going on, and it's just silly fun. You save by using the toilet, you drive around on a scooter that looks like Satan designed it, and you have part-time jobs mowing yards and gathering coconuts between assassinations.

jakncoke
01-31-2008, 03:42 AM
Well I don't have a Wii so didn't make a thread+ if you look around the forum there isn't much gaming news going around.

LiNuX
01-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Well I don't have a Wii so didn't make a thread+ if you look around the forum there isn't much gaming news going around.

yeah this is when people are started back in classes, I know here in NY, all high schools opened up again a few days ago

most gaming news comes around the fall time

Empress
01-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Good lord, school starts and you quit gaming?

Kids these days, I swear! I was always sneaking my GameBoy into class, and heck, what do you do in those hours between school and sleep?

jakncoke
01-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Good lord, school starts and you quit gaming?

Kids these days, I swear! I was always sneaking my GameBoy into class, and heck, what do you do in those hours between school and sleep?

College Education>>>>>>>>Gaming.

Empress
01-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Shame, shame. ;-):twitcy:

LiNuX
01-31-2008, 06:24 PM
lol, people don't "quit" gaming when school opens, they just don't have time to play them thats all