PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of bux.to?

koo
01-31-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here uses bux.to I decided to buy the 500 package. I post up stats and problems I face with bux.to

Check out my blog htpp://koobux.blogspot.com

Jaykub
01-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Linux. I Would Not Delete This One If You Think About It. This Is a Really Good Site I Got Payed

LiNuX
01-31-2008, 06:33 PM
Linux. I Would Not Delete This One If You Think About It. This Is a Really Good Site I Got Payed

wait what? where did you get my name from and where did you think im gonna delete this one? i dont give a crap if you got paid from that or not i just wanna know why you brought me into this

Jaykub
01-31-2008, 06:36 PM
wait what? where did you get my name from and where did you think im gonna delete this one? i dont give a crap if you got paid from that or not i just wanna know why you brought me into this

I just didn't know if you were deleting it its kinda spam

LiNuX
01-31-2008, 06:40 PM
I just didn't know if you were deleting it its kinda spam

ok but the guy has 15 posts, he posted here before, i have seen him here before and his post would be blocked if a .com is anywhere in that post which it is

don't assume anything and don't tell other staff how to do their jobs, especially if its public

koo
02-01-2008, 09:57 AM
I thought this was the advertising section? I was advertising my blog. not bux.to

LiNuX
02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I thought this was the advertising section? I was advertising my blog. not bux.to

yes i know and there is nothing wrong with that so i don't know what jacob is really thinking