PDA

View Full Version : Awards System

LiNuX
12-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Recently I've installed the awards Modification. What this does is, in ur profile and your posts under y our name, it will have a separate category called awards and list the awards you have won.

Now all i need are some idea for what awards we can have. I was thinking, Topic of the Month. Meaning, you make a topic that is very informative and gets other's attentions. It will say that you have won Topic of the Month and that topic will be stickied in the category submitted to.

That is just one idea i have. Another one is Website of the Month. Many other forums run this contest. So if you have your own site. you can enter your site into the Contest in the "Websites & Advertise" Subboard called Website of the Month an at the end of every month, we will vote on the sites submitted. The winning site will be allowed to put a 88x31 button on the forum footer for the whole month. We do get an average of 3000 uniques a month. 100+ a day, so that is a good thing people.

More ideas about newer awards are welcome.

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:30 PM
ohhh niiice, hm...i like the website of the month thing, but too bad i dont have a site, but i'll participate by voting for the site i like ;D i like the topic of the month thing, i have a minor suggestion lol, how about topic of the week lol, its just like urs but weekly ;D

Thor Erik
12-21-2006, 07:20 PM
some general gaming and computer related?

Computer helper
Computer pro
Up to date (news and stuff)
Script king(ofcorse i would suggest that :p)
Helper

LiNuX
12-21-2006, 07:23 PM
lol script king, maybe i should just award u that and leave it that lol

edit: i actually did that for lol, if u check ur profile, near the bottom, in the awards section, it says script king lol, it ssupposed to show up in ur posts too, dont know whats wrong there, but that should be ur custom title, just request one, its in the general board, not everyone will get it, i have to look into the award mod again