PDA

View Full Version : A Few GREAT Ideas

GF Eric
02-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Well I was thinking that we could have the following added into the forum to increase user joining and what not.

Graphics Store:

A section opened up under Graphics where a BUNCH of Signatures, Avatars, and User Bars are made. From there, guests would pass by the forum cause they searched for free signatures or avatars. They would look through the vast selection we have and if they like any they see, they would come back. If they don't see any they would join and send in a request for one. It would bring new users and more traffic.

VIP Section:

Plain and Simple. The best or greatest Gamers would be in a group and would have there own section of the forum.

LiNuX
02-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Graphics Store:

for this one, you want them to register and request new graphics? or the ones premade?

VIP Section:

already had that, didn't go too well but i may bring it back in the near future with a few extras

GF Eric
02-02-2008, 07:02 PM
1st Thingy:

Both

2nd Thingy:

Yep can't wait for it.

Blackbird
02-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I can't wait to have a my own VIP Section and Eric it's sound like a good idea with Grapicals. :D

LiNuX
02-02-2008, 07:24 PM
1st Thingy:

Both

2nd Thingy:

Yep can't wait for it.

1st thingy

they can do that in the regular graphics board lol, one of the purposes of the GFX Pros usergroup :-P

2nd thingy

ok....

GF Eric
02-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Thingy UNO:

Word ok.

Thingy Dos:

Yepperz Coolio Sweetness!!! :wub:

glenofimaal
02-03-2008, 07:31 AM
yes like both ideas but the 2nd one better then the first

squad
02-03-2008, 08:04 PM
VIP section sounds cool too me

rukisuto
02-03-2008, 08:06 PM
A VIP lounge would be pretty cool :]
Hope to see something like that soon.

Raw!
02-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Let's go VIP lounge!

LiNuX, if you need any help, I'll run the VIP lounge.

Jaykub
02-03-2008, 10:24 PM
VIP Section:

Plain and Simple. The best or greatest Gamers would be in a group and would have there own section of the forum.

Such My Deal

GF Eric
02-09-2008, 09:00 PM
I just remembered one of my ideas I forgot, just think a section with game cheats. Sure it would take while to get every game out there, but it would be awesome to have it.

LiNuX
02-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I just remembered one of my ideas I forgot, just think a section with game cheats. Sure it would take while to get every game out there, but it would be awesome to have it.

do you mean user submitted cheats in threads or something completely different with a new script and such and its own section like the game reviews? lol that could be some work with the different games and stuff

GF Eric
02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
do you mean user submitted cheats in threads or something completely different with a new script and such and its own section like the game reviews? lol that could be some work with the different games and stuff

It could work like a script like Gamespot and IGN. But like I said, it will be a LOT of work to get all the game cheats in but yeah the users can submit there cheats if we don't have them. I see it as a big join effort, with all the most active users working on it since they are on everyday and can help us, the staff, out.

LiNuX
02-09-2008, 09:25 PM
a script for that could be hard, very hard, even harder to implement it straight into vbulletin but i like idea

glenofimaal
02-10-2008, 06:33 AM
i like that idea too it's too bad i don't use cheat codes that often:rolleyes1: