PDA

View Full Version : Spot Open!

Raw!
02-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Want to be a Game Reviewer? If you do, please PM me this set of questions answered to me. I will then, see the Top 5 that are answered, and give the list. The one picked will be the next game reviewer.

- The Rules

Must have over 20 Posts
Must have been a member of this forum for over 5 days
Must be a nice member, including: No major suspensions, no bans, no spamming, not rude.

The Questions

How old are you?
How long have you been a member of this forum?
Why do you want to be a Game Reviewer?
What will your reaction be like if we don't pick you?
Have you ever reviewed a game?
If the GRP (Game Reviewing President) needs help, are you willing to give up your time to help him?
Are you willing to help this forum? If so, what?

LiNuX
02-03-2008, 08:11 PM
mind changing the minimum post requirements to 20 and member for at least 5 days or so - that requirement is more than what we require for moderator lol

Raw!
02-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Done and done. Considering there are so little people in the game review, I need 3 people.

Therefore, if 3 more are added, it makes a total of 7. 3 spots open, guys.

Jaykub
02-03-2008, 09:14 PM
If I don't get mod I'll take it if its still there

Raw!
02-04-2008, 06:46 AM
The position is open. We need 3 more.

EpsilonX
06-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Still need people?

LiNuX
06-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Still need people?

yeah we have spots open - Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

read that thread and apply if you want a spot

Kujo
06-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm game... but I can't really help you guys just yet. NOt until I redeploy back home to Ga. I'll hold off on sending the PM until then just in case someone else steps up first and can start helping now.

LiNuX
06-29-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm game... but I can't really help you guys just yet. NOt until I redeploy back home to Ga. I'll hold off on sending the PM until then just in case someone else steps up first and can start helping now.

its not a pm lol, just read over the thread there when you can, no rush :) get back home safely first

Naga_Shesh
07-17-2008, 10:41 PM
I haven't the basic requirements because I'm a new forum member,but I would like to give a try on being a game reviewer.

I have experience posting reviews on games,toys and events for my blog and my school tech magazine.I can't post links here,but I really like to show my writing.

May I pm the administrator my previous game & toy review links as a resume? Thanks

LiNuX
07-17-2008, 10:43 PM
I haven't the basic requirements because I'm a new forum member,but I would like to give a try on being a game reviewer.

I have experience posting reviews on games,toys and events for my blog and my school tech magazine.I can't post links here,but I really like to show my writing.

May I pm the administrator my previous game & toy review links as a resume? Thanks

in a day or two please read this thread and apply in the staff applications board: Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

it will be easier and much more efficient that way rather than PMing me anything because it will go unanswered :)

Thanks!

Naga_Shesh
07-17-2008, 10:49 PM
@Linux

Alrite,thankyou.I will post my resume there after a day or two

EDIT: I would really like to post my game review links,are links enabled at the Staff Application thread?

Metallica1983
08-10-2008, 10:58 PM
ah I remember my Game Reviewer Days I see my reviews are still they're cuz I'm getting email of posts in the threads especially my PS3 one hmm I would try for becomig one again but idk if I'll be able to keep up and idk if LiNuX would consider it anyway

LiNuX
08-10-2008, 11:07 PM
ah I remember my Game Reviewer Days I see my reviews are still they're cuz I'm getting email of posts in the threads especially my PS3 one hmm I would try for becomig one again but idk if I'll be able to keep up and idk if LiNuX would consider it anyway

you can apply again, 90 days are up :)

Metallica1983
08-10-2008, 11:11 PM
hmmm cool I'll give it some thought I just don't want a repeat of what happened last time