PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon Network

Twigz
12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Since I was a little wee one...(snort) I used to watch Cartoon Network all the time...I can't list all the shows that I've watched here, but, believe me, there were plenty. I've recently stopped watching it 'cause I have no cable in mytroom...but still, there are great shows on there...any of you all watch or used to watch Cartoon Network?

LiNuX
12-04-2006, 07:28 PM
i used to watch Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT on cartoon network a while ago lol, GT suked tho, bad story mode but good graphics, Z rocked ;D i used to watch family guy and futurama at nite too ;D

souljaa
12-26-2006, 09:56 PM
O ye Dragon Ball Z....that was an amazing show i gotta say! :D. But I stopped watching it...does it still come on?

LiNuX
12-26-2006, 10:25 PM
lol no, it stopped making new episodes years ago, GT has been down for about 2 years now, its ok, the memories live on lol

souljaa
12-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Aw damn...That sucks...That was such an exciting show ::)

Twigz
02-20-2007, 04:41 PM
I remember watching (besides all the "DragonBall" incarnations) "Dexter's Lab" (I can't spell the full word) "Cow & Chicken" and "Ed, Edd & Eddy". Then they put Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh on and I always used to watch the ones that I had missed before.

Beanie
04-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I use to watch DBZ alot, Cell series was good...

Dragonball GT was a bit off, but I liked how they ended it with the great grand children of goku and vegeta, that was cool...

Dexter's Lab was another I watched. Cow and Chicken and a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh lol

LiNuX
04-06-2007, 09:16 PM
oh yea, you just reminded me about the ending of GT, it was good, whats her name, gokus grand daughter lol forgot her name, dam, well she saw goku then he disappeared, it was good :), i wish the rest of it was better

Beanie
04-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Wasn't it something like Pam?

I just found it funny how the kids were just like goku and vegeta in appearance and attitude wise, goku kid was in torn clothes and poor, vegeta kid was in all the corp gear and proud of his wealth lol

Blackbird
10-19-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't either have that channel :(

NDM
10-19-2007, 06:25 PM
My litlle bro wach that chanel all day besides that he learns. He always drags me in to waching that show.. Somtimes i wach with him lol.. Well my best on there and the only one i see is Ed, Edd & Eddy. Altho i didnt wach DBZ and DBGT on cartoon network but i did online...

Riku-Nara
10-19-2007, 06:41 PM
since ima child a heart, i still watch nearly everything on cartoon netowrk.

heck, right now i'm watching foster's home for imaginary friends.
but i meanily watch adult swim. athf, family guy, futurama, perfect hair forever, but my favorite is tim and eric.

red_socks
10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Way to go for Dragon Ball Z...Gohan Rocks....

GF Eric
10-29-2007, 04:37 PM
I like DBZ, Naruto, Family Guy, Futurama, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Those are my shows til this day. :mask:

Ghost
10-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I watch it sometimes too