PDA

View Full Version : New Clan, Looking for Domination!

SSBB-Master
12-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi I started a cool clan. You need either a Nintendo Wii or you can wait until I get my Counter Strike server up and running. Plz sing up in advanced also, if you can get me Counter Strike with working steam, I make you admin becuase I need it.

url: www.domination-clan.logical-host.com

LiNuX
12-04-2006, 09:40 PM
nice design, what location is the clan anyway? west, central, or east? or really far away lol cuz i still play counterstrike from time to time, not as much as i used to, but mostly on weekends, well saturdays lol, i signed up tho ;D, good luck with it, just inform us of updates and stuff :)

SSBB-Master
12-04-2006, 10:32 PM
ok, hope all of you join my crew when it's done.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:41 PM
there are a few counter strikers here that i know, some are in my current cs clan, team Mafia.$, its a westside clan, but im east coast lol, u still havent answered, what region is that clan anyway?

SSBB-Master
12-06-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm in the East Side.......I think........ :P :P

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 09:31 PM
lol what state? i can tell u where u are with that info lol, many people can, im in NY so east coast of course ;D my clan members are all west, california, oregon, washington, and new mexico, dont know if im missing a state lol, but they r all west :)

crazay
12-12-2006, 05:52 PM
cool, i will join when i have the time later, but keep us updated on that if u can :)