PDA

View Full Version : Official WWE Thread

Raw!
02-06-2008, 01:53 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Train13-14/lg_wwe_logo732114.jpg

This is the official WWE thread. All talk about it goes here.

I'll kick start this thread with a who is your favorite Wrestler?

Mine is Shawn Michaels. Simply because of the way he wrestles, and Sweet Chin Music is sick.

LiNuX
02-06-2008, 01:58 PM
shawn michaels gets beat up for no reason, he kicks and then falls and then jumps up after the count of 6 lol, wtf...

mine is stone cold steve austin :D

i don't watch wrestling much anymore, used to be a huge fan but lately i've been pulling away

TNA seems better at fighting, hell of a lot more extreme there

jakncoke
02-06-2008, 02:04 PM
ppl still watch this ?

Raw!
02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Jak. Can you stop posting negative comments? I'm fed up with this. Stop posting if you have nothing to contribute. Thanks.

I agree LiNuX. In the Royal Rumble 07 he just randomly got up. Lol.

jakncoke
02-06-2008, 02:48 PM
That was a serious question, if you don't like the way I post put me on your ignore list.

LiNuX
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Jak. Can you stop posting negative comments? I'm fed up with this. Stop posting if you have nothing to contribute. Thanks.

I agree LiNuX. In the Royal Rumble 07 he just randomly got up. Lol.

i don't like paying to watch stuff per view lol, so i didnt watch that but i know john cena won out of no where

ppl still watch this ?

not negative to me lol but yeah people still watch, too much drama in the story line these days, not enough action

Raw!
02-06-2008, 03:01 PM
No. LiNuX. Trust me. He ment it in a negative way. Just like half of his threads he posts.

By the way, neither do I pay for paper-view. I just go to wwe.com and boom. All the info. Or I get the DVD after.

jakncoke
02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
i don't like paying to watch stuff per view lol, so i didnt watch that but i know john cena won out of no where

not negative to me lol but yeah people still watch, too much drama in the story line these days, not enough action

o yeah so negative Raw:rolleyes1:, hows the ratings these days? I remember the days of WCW/WWF ratings wars..man those were the days.

LiNuX
02-06-2008, 03:08 PM
o yeah so negative Raw:rolleyes1:, hows the ratings these days? I remember the days of WCW/WWF ratings wars..man those were the days.

oh yeah thats when i used to watch a lot of it lol, that was fun, WCW took out ECW and since ECW was sponsored by WWF and they shut down WWF retaliated by shutting off WCW with their tactics

good old days

Riku-Nara
02-06-2008, 03:14 PM
oh, it's been so long sicne i've watched it.
last time i saw it, matt hardy was still wrestling.
he was my favorite.

Raw!
02-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Matt Hardy is still wrestling though. Matt Hardy used to be my favorite.

Jaykub
02-06-2008, 03:22 PM

He does?

Its not my fav sport but its cool

LiNuX
02-06-2008, 03:30 PM

he's injured, had some type of surgery

i saw the episode where randy orton kicked him in the ribs and chest super hard and sent him back to the hospital, not too long ago

Jaykub
02-06-2008, 03:35 PM
he's injured, had some type of surgery

i saw the episode where randy orton kicked him in the ribs and chest super hard and sent him back to the hospital, not too long ago

Just because there is alot of acting they still get the sh%t beat out of em

LiNuX
02-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Just because there is alot of acting they still get the sh%t beat out of em

a lot of the moves aren't real, not saying ALL of them are fake, i mean the slams you can see hurt a bit but taking someone's head and throwing it into the table and they put their hand in front of their face lol

Raw!
02-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Yeah. Some moves aren't real. Oh, I didn't know Randy Orton did that to Matt. I stopped watching for awhile. Not up to date.

diablo
02-07-2008, 12:19 AM
haven't watched it for like 2 years now, i know that eddie guerrero and chris benoit died :( they were good and entertaining

Raw!
02-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah. Chris Benoit was one my favorite. He just had to die.

jakncoke
02-27-2008, 12:22 PM
I know your going to hate me for saying this but I don't care I need to get this off my chest. this form of wrestling is an entertainment not a sport. needs moved.

Raw!
03-29-2008, 07:53 PM
This is a bit old but I need several questions answered.

I agree, but in the eyes of millions it's a sport.

Also, in Canada, with uh... Roger's Cable, what channel did they move Friday Night Smackdown and Raw too? At like 8:00 PM I switched to channel 53 and saw there was no Smackdown. Yes, it was Friday. Can someone tell me if they moved it?

Kujo
03-29-2008, 09:38 PM
jack... its called Sports ENTERTAINMENT.. its listed as entertainment every time it airs. Its called a sport because of its origins as actual mat wrestling...

ANYWHO...

My favorite wrestlers would be Macho Man Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, HHH, and John Cena. In no particular order.

jakncoke
03-30-2008, 06:32 AM
It's NOT a freaking sport.

High School Wrestling= sport
Greco-Roman= sports
WWE= entertainment

Something is predetermined is not a sport.

LiNuX
03-30-2008, 09:34 AM
It's NOT a freaking sport.

High School Wrestling= sport
Greco-Roman= sports
WWE= entertainment

Something is predetermined is not a sport.

sports entertainment correct?

this thread is opened in "talk SPORTS"

talk sports is a sub category of "Entertainment"

now leave it alone - we are not gonna make another category for sports entertainment since there won't be much to put on there anyway

jakncoke
03-30-2008, 10:05 AM
It should be in ENTERTAINMENT section.. cause it's that.. god you ppl are thick... NOT and I can't stress NOT enough sports .

LiNuX
03-30-2008, 10:13 AM
It should be in ENTERTAINMENT section.. cause it's that.. god you ppl are thick... NOT and I can't stress NOT enough sports .

you can't post in entertainments board - we split it up to 4 inner categories - even if you call it sports entertainment and i call it the same thing but about 90% of the world will still call it sports, you can't go around slapping all of them about this issue cuz they figure this from the regular sport of wrestling

jakncoke
03-30-2008, 10:15 AM
never mind you ppl are obliviously *** retarded

Raw!
03-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Nice. Resolving to swearing eh?
There is still one question I want solved..
On Roger's Cable in Canada, what channel did they move it to? Or what happened.

Kujo
03-30-2008, 09:13 PM
If you ******ing hate this thread so much.. then GTFO of it jack. Btw.. thanks for the -rep all because I like to watchwrestling... sport, sports entertainment, or whatever the hell you want to call it you jack@ss.

Raw... i wish I could tell you. But as all things canadian scare me, to include the actual maple leafs... i am unable to help you. But I'm sure my good friends at google could find something for you ;)

Raw!
03-31-2008, 06:50 AM
I tried. And I'll try again to search on google. Thanks for the support Kujo. Now onto the main wrestling talk.

Looks like Ric Flair's career has come to an end. Isn't it about time anyway?

Kujo
03-31-2008, 07:14 AM
I tried. And I'll try again to search on google. Thanks for the support Kujo. Now onto the main wrestling talk.

Looks like Ric Flair's career has come to an end. Isn't it about time anyway?

1)... what the hell search engine did you use the first time if not google?? Please tell me you Canadians aren't still using yahoo!! Google = BEST.... proven, scientific fact!

2) WHAT?!?!?! Was there a career match that I missed?? Who did he lose to... and if it wasn't a career match... what happened?!

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 07:16 AM
he lost to shawn michaels - vince said a few months ago that the next match ric flair loses it'll be his last lol, and it was at wrestlemania

Kujo
03-31-2008, 12:04 PM
oh yea... lol... i forgot to mention... we get all those PPVs for free... but they air like a day or 2 late. I'll get to watch it tonight or tomorrow. GRR!!! WHY DID YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME?!!?

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 12:27 PM
oh yea... lol... i forgot to mention... we get all those PPVs for free... but they air like a day or 2 late. I'll get to watch it tonight or tomorrow. GRR!!! WHY DID YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME?!!?

read below, it's a quote from a post made by a member called KUJO

2) WHAT?!?!?! Was there a career match that I missed?? Who did he lose to... and if it wasn't a career match... what happened?!

enjoy :-P

Kujo
03-31-2008, 12:32 PM
You BASTARD!!! I'm kicking that Kujo guys ass!!

Raw!
03-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Lmao! You just made me laugh.

Yeah, Shawn ended his career. I won't spoil anymore, but there was a pretty good fight between Edge and Undertaker for the Heavyweight gold.

Also, Edge is from Canada!!!

Btw, I did use google. I'm going to try it again. I never used Yahoo, and personally don't even like it.

Kujo
03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Also, Edge is from Canada!!!

AND?? John Cena is from my home state. Whats your point?! I'll bet MY hometown hero could kick your hometown heros ass! :p

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 04:46 PM
AND?? John Cena is from my home state. Whats your point?! I'll bet MY hometown hero could kick your hometown heros ass! :p

lol, well LiNuX is from my home state and he doesn't care!!

there are a lot of canadian wrestlers there - Chris Jericho is too, same with Christian Cage - and the late Chris Benoit

I mentioned everyone that has "CHRIS" in their name, wow

Kujo
03-31-2008, 05:06 PM
I feel the need to warn you that if you name one more Canadian named Chris.... that this Chris is going to get angry and threaten to do bad things to good people and innocent kittens.

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM
I feel the need to warn you that if you name one more Canadian named Chris.... that this Chris is going to get angry and threaten to do bad things to good people and innocent kittens.

your name is chris? lol

Kujo
03-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Um, yea... did you not get where I was going with that? ;)

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 05:30 PM
Um, yea... did you not get where I was going with that? ;)

yea - if i didn't i would have answered with a "huh" :twitcy:

im gonna watch raw tonight (the wrestling show not raw the game reviewer) to see what happened - i didn't watch it, my sis told me after reading it on the internet lol

Kujo
03-31-2008, 06:04 PM
LOL!! I am soo glad you took the time to make sure I understood that you meant the Tv show. Altho, the idea of you staring through Raw!'s bedroom window is quite erotic.... in a very ungay way. Where did I put that bottle of jergens....

Blah Blah Blah
03-31-2008, 09:57 PM
I think Jhon Cena is better

Raw!
04-01-2008, 06:53 AM
Lmao... You guys are to funny.
By Edge being from my home-town, I believe he has to become my second favorite superstar. Also, Edge was world heavy-weight, then Undertaker took it from him!!! Hahahahaa. 16-0.

Raw!
04-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Sorry for the double post. It's just the thread has died, and I'm trying to bring it back up.

Anyway, I've got a new question for all of you.

Do you think that when Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and some other superstars were there that WWE was a lot better? I personally find that the Rock entertains like no other wrestler. That is why he is my all-time favorite, and Edge is just my favorite. How about you guys?

LiNuX
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM
stone cold made things worth watching lol, when he left that's when i started drifting away

Kujo
04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
I agree. Wrestling now is... meh. And now with Flair out of the game.. even moreso

LiNuX
04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
I agree. Wrestling now is... meh. And now with Flair out of the game.. even moreso

yeah he was good - the dirtiest player in the game lol, can't top that

Raw!
04-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Actually. I didn't really like Stone. Rock fan all the way. Rey also puts up a good show.