PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see?

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 09:34 PM
A suggestion has been given by diablo a couple of days ago. And i thought i would follow up on that. He suggest more child boards for the categories.

Now i wanna know, are there any child boards or regular mother boards that you would want to see on our forum? Something that you think will interest you into posting into that board.

This is just a follow up on a suggestion given earlier. Responses are appreciated. :)

Twigz
12-07-2006, 06:38 PM
In the Movies & TV board, how bout we put like all different kinds of shows there? I mean, we already have cartoons, so why not sitcoms? Talk shows? Reality shows? You get the idea...Linux, I know how long it takes to install the mods and stuff, but just think about it, we could have everything here divided..oh and speaking of divided, in the sports boards, we should divide the posts and make child boards of the different sports, and then we could put like miscellanous sports, or "others", something like that...just some thoughts I thought I would throw out there... ;)

Thor Erik
12-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Computer help:
|_ Script help
|_ Program problems
|_ Choise help (or some thing other name, just that it's ppl that can't make the choise :p)

Computer talk:
|_ Resources

LiNuX
12-22-2006, 06:55 PM
good suggestion thor, i doubt i'll be able to help people in those, but i'll make script help, if ur interested, i'll make u moderator for that board and put u in charge since its ur specialty

Thor Erik
12-22-2006, 07:14 PM
mhm :) you'll never know what ppl ask for :p
what about the other ones?

LiNuX
12-22-2006, 07:20 PM
well i made it and ur mod on that board, and program help can be asked in the programs and programming board and choice help can be asked in the help board directly

Thor Erik
12-23-2006, 04:35 PM
It was idea to keep the forums nice and tidy ;D

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 12:46 PM
ok im bringing this topic back alive -- What would you (the members of Gamers Forum) like to see on this forum? Some new ideas on how to make it better and attract more people. What would you like extra or something that you think will make it better for the rest?