PDA

View Full Version : Road Rash

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Anybody here ever play the game Road Rash? Did anybody even hear of this? lol, this was discussed in another topic, i thought i'd open up a topic of its own. It is basically a Motorcycle Racing game. Was one of the best back in the day lol. Was my favorite computer game for a long time. It let you upgrade your motorcycle with the money you get for winning races. Pretty cool, i was just searching this computer for the game, it doesnt have it, but it is still installed on my laptop ;D. I might play it later when i have more time.

Anybody here play Road Rash before?

Yash
07-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey Buddy i am also a Road rash Fan lol

Especially for the rocking message they get you if u win or the abusive message when you lose Lol!

but the bike buying concept made me got to all levels and if you have played the game u would also know about a few players i personally feel MIKE is my nightmare in that game
Lol a few players also have chains with them

i really enjoyed playing them a lot and Nepa valley and pacific Highways are my favorite racing grounds

souljaa
07-10-2007, 01:50 PM
I think I've played it...On the Xbox?? Not sure which one you're talking about lol.

Yash
07-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Lol i never heard tat road rash is in Xbox tooo :P

But i am sure this game will amuse anyone who likes bike racing

Though the game is a bit old its graphics and stuffs were really cool for that age.....

lonewolfxix
07-11-2007, 01:16 PM
I used to play Road Rash on the Amiga Commdores, I loved that game, I know they remade it for Playstation but wtf Xbox? Man I loved that game.

Gerrit
07-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah.. i think i did. Isnt it the one where you ride you motorbike.. and when you race next to another player you can beat him? or throw him off.

That was like what? 6 years ago? i think i played it on a console.. or arcade.. daaaamn long ago

LiNuX
07-12-2007, 01:33 PM
i was packing for the "MOVE" and i found my roadrash cd lol, sooooo scratched up, i doubt my computer will be able to read it

lonewolfxix
07-12-2007, 01:50 PM
I have like 3 copies for my amiga and did have one for playstation god knows where that has gone. I might play it again with my dad soon, I always seemed to be better than him god knows why :S

LiNuX
07-12-2007, 02:52 PM
reminds me, my old neigher had it for his playstation, played it a little there, more fun on there, but no nitrous or anything lol, just punch and kick the guy next to u

lonewolfxix
07-12-2007, 03:13 PM
There was never nitrous on RR, lol. I think I might play some Road Rash a little later with my dad, haven't played it with him in awhile!