LiNuX
02-09-2008, 07:41 PM
there was news that his wife took steroids lol, thats life

but i don't think he took steroids, he'd be breaking down by now lol

glenofimaal
02-09-2008, 07:43 PM

i didn't know his wife took steroids:no: i hope roger clemons didn't take steroids but i'm not sure:twitcy:

LiNuX
02-09-2008, 07:48 PM
i didn't know his wife took steroids:no: i hope roger clemons didn't take steroids but i'm not sure:twitcy:

yeah it was on the news the other night, i was laughing, i mean why does she have to take steroids? is she carrying around Clemens on her back?

and by the way its spelled Roger Clemens - E not O :-P

glenofimaal
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
wow i always spelled that way lol

jakncoke
02-09-2008, 10:10 PM

Actually it was HGH, but honestly I don't care if he did or didn't because he will forever be awesome to me, just like Barry Bonds. I do think he did HGH though, reason why he was able to pitch for so long.

LiNuX
02-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Actually it was HGH, but honestly I don't care if he did or didn't because he will forever be awesome to me, just like Barry Bonds. I do think he did HGH though, reason why he was able to pitch for so long.

oh? i didnt' pay attention to the end of it cuz for some reason i found it hilarious and i just didn't care what was going on there lol

jakncoke
02-09-2008, 10:26 PM
I think he did it, but for some odd reason I don't think I'd be shocked if they found that Brian Mcnamee was lying. Him excusing Roger.. that passed in my books, but him now excusing his wise just makes me find that something fishy is going on and that Brian may have a vendetta against Roger, If Brian is too be found lying..the Mitchell Report will be a joke as a lot of names are in that because of Brian Mcnamee statements.