PDA

View Full Version : GF Servers TS1 Final Version 1.0

LiNuX
02-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Gamers Forum Servers were shut down for over a month. Main reason was my move that wasted about two weeks of my whole life. Then I had lost some of my old stuff including ethernet cord that had used for the server.

It has all be fixed and the Server is up at its final version. As we update the 1.0 will increase. The TS server has been up for a few days but I was still working on it so I did not announce it here or anywhere else.

This is for the TeamSpeak server only so you can open up your teamspeak client and enter the following IP as posted, the 8767 part is the port so just leave it as it is.

connect to ip: 64.131.158.74:8767

You can chat with your friends if you wish and invite others, make your own channels, but not register them, not unless you have server admin.

Slowly as time goes by I will give out admin position here on TS depending on who does what well enough if that makes any sense. We only have one teamspeak server running unlike the two we had last time.

A Maximum of 50 people can be on at the same time which shouldn't be a problem for now.

The CS: 1.6 and CSS servers will be up a little later on. Enjoy the GF Servers!

~LiNuX

LiNuX
02-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Server is down for a few days due to me pulling the plug by accident.

Be patient until this Weekend and it should be back up (hopefully)

Sorry for the inconvenience, we did get a few people to use it this time :-)

~LiNuX

Blackbird
02-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Are this working for TeamSpeak 2 ? Becuase I can't connect to this server.

LiNuX
02-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Are this working for TeamSpeak 2 ? Becuase I can't connect to this server.

did you read what i just wrote in my last post? the server is down for a few days

Blackbird
02-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Yes I'm reading but I'm wonder if TS1 works for Team Speak 2 version becuase I'm not so much sure about it becuase I'm only used Ventrilo before. :P

did you read what i just wrote in my last post? the server is down for a few days