PDA

View Full Version : Endless Ocean Review

Jaykub
02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Forever Blue-Endless Ocean

For players really looking to kick back and relax Endless Ocean features several easy play modes. On the deck of the boat is a deckchair that allows the player to sit and watch the sea. Alternatively in the aquarium section of the game players can select fish they have seen and add them in an aquarium for a closer inspection. What's more this game even doubles up as a tranquil screensaver if the Wii Remote is left untouched.

If players prefer to dive with a buddy, the Connection Service allows players link up with their friends. By exchanging codes, two players may dive and explore the ocean together. In this co-op mode they have access to all the tools that can be used in single player mode, as well as an additional mode of communication controlled with the D-pad. With a fish logbook to complete, But even know it is a easy fun loving game it still has its challenges for your fun. And you will be very happy to know Endless Ocean will be out in just a few days 21/2/08 and you will really think you are in the game with its great graphics and sounds. So pick up a copy today and come tell us what you think at gamers-forum .com
Endless Ocean has been reviewed by member :Master:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w282/My_Banner_Album/EO1.jpg

Ubernerd
02-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Nice, but what is the game even about?

Jaykub
02-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Its a sims like game where you just get better you find fish you can go anywhere

Strickin
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Seems like an interesting game.

glenofimaal
02-13-2008, 06:02 AM
sounds like i might get it since i have a wii

rukisuto
02-13-2008, 08:28 AM
A sims kind of game? That sounds cool.
If only I had a Wii.
Sheesh, I don't even have a friend that owns one, lol.

Ubernerd
02-13-2008, 08:45 AM
I have a friend that owns one, but he and his dad are the only ones that really use it and they're into military sims. So I guess I won't ever play this. A shame, too, seems like it could be an alright game. I'll look it up on gamefly later today.

Blackbird
02-17-2008, 12:20 PM
This game sound interesting :P