PDA

View Full Version : This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

YuriPrime
02-13-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm getting this message a lot, the last thing I want to have happen is obtain a high score and get that message. What can I do to avoid getting this message?

Kiss
02-13-2008, 01:40 PM
This means you've refreshed the game to many times or re-started it.

jakncoke
02-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Log out , exit your current browser , delete internet things such cookies and temp files every once in awhile and you'll be safe. I do it like every 20 minutes just to be safe.

Jaykub
02-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Hello MathGod.

I wrote something about this is will help you

How To Make Sure Your Score Will Submit - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=4145)

YuriPrime
02-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks, I'll make sure I never use the back or refresh buttons.

LiNuX
02-13-2008, 09:22 PM
if u use firefox the cookies set from the arcade and firefox don't go well together like half the time, but one way to solve this issue is to log out of the forum, give it a minute or so and it'll delete all forum cookies automatically, then log back in

otherwise try another browser if it is constant

Jaykub
02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
if u use firefox the cookies set from the arcade and firefox don't go well together like half the time, but one way to solve this issue is to log out of the forum, give it a minute or so and it'll delete all forum cookies automatically, then log back in

otherwise try another browser if it is constant

Hideing behind wall of bricks jacob sasy. I don't think your right 100% because I use firefox and it has never done it to me

LiNuX
02-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Hideing behind wall of bricks jacob sasy. I don't think your right 100% because I use firefox and it has never done it to me

just cuz im not a 100% right in your eyes doesn't mean i am wrong at all

ibproarcade was built for Internet Explorer ONLY, with minor tweeks and upgrades, it has started to work on firefox - and getting this error message on firefox is twice as likely than getting it on IE or Opera

and again it is a cookie issue most likely and not everyone will have this problem