PDA

View Full Version : You'll probably think I'm wrong, but...

Nerdy Knight
02-19-2008, 08:57 PM
...I think that the Super Nintendo is THE best Nintendo system ever made. I bet many of you are thinking, "R joo ********** serios? teh Wii kicks @$$!!!" Yes, I am. I think this because the SNES was responsible for some of gamings greatest games and moments. Not to say that I don't like any of the other Nintendo systems, but the SNES was one that truly hit the mark for me. The SNES hosted The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, which redefined the Zelda franchise and set a standard for future adventure titles. It also had Earthbound, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and several Final Fantasy titles, which I consider to be some of the best RPGs I've ever played. It also had the largest amount of games ever produced for a console! It created many other great hits like Super Ghouls & Ghosts, F-Zero, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, and so many others! Makes a lot of sense why I would think so, doesn't it? You can argue and discuss here if you'd like, and I'm putting a poll as well. Hate me, love me. Whatever.

Strickin
02-19-2008, 08:59 PM
FF and Zelda FTW!!

Riku-Nara
02-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Voted for the nes, because that's really one of the first things that brought gaming out of the arcade and into people homes (if you don't count the atari stuff as "games") Super mario bros, metroid, zelda, it all started on that. good times.

Jaykub
02-19-2008, 09:07 PM
nes all the way love it

LiNuX
02-19-2008, 09:14 PM
super nintendo was the only nintendo console i had lol

that's if you don't count the hand helds, cuz from that i had the original gameboy, and two versions of the game boy color - still have 1 of each :D

Dflat Major
02-19-2008, 09:28 PM
How come everyone put SNES ?
N64 4 lyfe baby
Lawl

ablaye
02-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Wii is da bomb. It has a brand new concept (cool Wii remote) that other game consoles don't have.
It is definitly the best Nintendo game console.

prateek/pwnage
02-20-2008, 03:13 AM
Wii is da bomb. It has a brand new concept (cool Wii remote) that other game consoles don't have.
It is definitly the best Nintendo game console.

IMO wii just sucks. I mean yeah its the "new generation" type of game but its trying to be way to realistic in a way. Just keep it simple.

jakncoke
02-20-2008, 03:16 AM
The SNES in my books is the 2nd best console to date and best Ninty console. I've owned 3 and this is how I rank them.

1) SNES
2) NES
3) N64

jimjim
02-20-2008, 08:47 AM
i think that gameboy is good but ps2 is better;-)

LemonRising
02-20-2008, 01:29 PM
I have a soft spot for N64 because it was my first real console (:

I had gotten the Donkey Kong see through green vers. Heh, Donkey Kong was an excellent game. Man there were a lot of fun games that came out on N64.

rukisuto
02-20-2008, 02:10 PM
N64 FTW :]
I loved my N64, but my sister talked me into selling it to get a Gamecube.
Worst mistake I ever made.
I want my console back.

KittyCat72
02-20-2008, 03:28 PM
You're probably right, I like all the Nintendo game systems anyways. I think the Wii is my favorite so far due to 1 game, but the N64 was awesome too.

Jaykub
02-20-2008, 03:43 PM
I still have My Super Have like 75 games for it too

conman1000
02-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Wii, is the best. Super Smash Bros. Brawl will make it even better.

blaze4556
03-25-2008, 12:47 PM
...I think that the Super Nintendo is THE best Nintendo system ever made. I bet many of you are thinking, "R joo ********** serios? teh Wii kicks @$$!!!" Yes, I am. I think this because the SNES was responsible for some of gamings greatest games and moments. Not to say that I don't like any of the other Nintendo systems, but the SNES was one that truly hit the mark for me. The SNES hosted The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, which redefined the Zelda franchise and set a standard for future adventure titles. It also had Earthbound, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and several Final Fantasy titles, which I consider to be some of the best RPGs I've ever played. It also had the largest amount of games ever produced for a console! It created many other great hits like Super Ghouls & Ghosts, F-Zero, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, and so many others! Makes a lot of sense why I would think so, doesn't it? You can argue and discuss here if you'd like, and I'm putting a poll as well. Hate me, love me. Whatever.

what have you been smoking? if i left you in a dark room with a nes and a mario game, you would go crazy after a day.

Kujo
03-25-2008, 01:41 PM
NES.. hands down. Contra.. Excite Bike. Need i say more?

Nerdy Knight
03-25-2008, 02:17 PM
what have you been smoking? if i left you in a dark room with a nes and a mario game, you would go crazy after a day.

What have YOU been smoking? Mario games on the NES were the best. The only Super Mario game I would ever even get slightly crazy with would be Super Mario Bros. 2. BTW, this topic is over a month old.

blaze4556
03-25-2008, 02:25 PM
What have YOU been smoking? Mario games on the NES were the best. The only Super Mario game I would ever even get slightly crazy with would be Super Mario Bros. 2. BTW, this topic is over a month old.

mario on the nes is like runescape on the pc...BUT with less pixels lol. yh i knew it was a month old ¬.¬

Nerdy Knight
03-25-2008, 02:29 PM
mario on the nes is like runescape on the pc...BUT with less pixels lol. yh i knew it was a month old ¬.¬

Ok then...what kind of games do you like? Gimme some favorites.

blaze4556
03-25-2008, 02:36 PM
oblivion, mass effect and rainbow 6 vegas are some of my fave games. dont tell me there wouldnt be oblivion without mario! thats just scary.

Nerdy Knight
03-25-2008, 03:04 PM
oblivion, mass effect and rainbow 6 vegas are some of my fave games. dont tell me there wouldnt be oblivion without mario! thats just scary.

Pretty good ones I suppose. I prefer Morrowind over Oblivion though. Anyway, my point is that I would NOT go crazy if I was stuck with a NES Mario game.

blaze4556
03-25-2008, 03:09 PM
you people really scare me...first you say you wouldnt go crazy being stuck with a nes mario game and now your saying morrowind is better then oblivion! how can you sleep at night?

Iceskater101
04-06-2008, 08:14 PM
I love N64!

Samus-Fan
04-10-2008, 02:48 PM
I put N64. N64 brought out (I think) the first 3D games. It also had some great hits (Ocarina of Time, StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask)

Nerdy Chief
04-10-2008, 05:17 PM
teh wii is teh best!!!!!!!!!!
espeacially super smash bros brawl and super mario galaxy