PDA

View Full Version : I'm Having Problems...

Nerdy Knight
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Ok...I've read all the rules needed to be read in order to know how to post links. I've been a member for 24 hours now, I have at least 10 posts, yet I still can't post links. I don't know why it keeps saying this. Will someone please check into this for me?

Kiss
02-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Its probably a buggy system wait till midnight again.

rukisuto
02-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Try what Freebee says and if that doesn't work just PM LiNuX and he can get you situated :]

Jaykub
02-20-2008, 08:33 PM
just 3 am est should fix it

LiNuX
02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
1. post thread in the correct category please - we do have a board for questions

2. you are allowed to post links - you have to be a bit more patient, the update script runs once an hour - if you registered at 9:01 PM on Monday - you will be a member for 24 hrs at 9:01 PM on Tuesday but the upgrade script may have missed you so you have to wait until 10 PM Tuesday

the upgrade script just ran twice this past hour, if you had waited 5 more minutes you would have been able to post links without a need of this thread

Nerdy Knight
02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try that. BTW rukisuto, I don't know if you're just pulling my leg with the whole PM'ing thing to LiNuX, because I know his sig says not to PM him about that stuff. But if you aren't, then sorry about the mis-judgment.

EDIT: LOL, I feel like a retard. Thanks LiNuX. LOL. I can't stop laughing at myself.

rukisuto
02-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try that. BTW rukisuto, I don't know if you're just pulling my leg with the whole PM'ing thing to LiNuX, because I know his sig says not to PM him about that stuff. But if you aren't, then sorry about the mis-judgment.

EDIT: LOL, I feel like a retard. Thanks LiNuX. LOL. I can't stop laughing at myself.

No, I wasn't pulling your leg. Lol.
You can PM him if you haven't been updated by the server in 2 days or something like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe that's what he said.

LiNuX
02-20-2008, 08:40 PM
yea u can pm me on emergency, last time you did it without checking out some of the basic FAQs