PDA

View Full Version : New Game :: Chain Letters

LiNuX
02-22-2008, 11:58 AM
This is the newest game added - the second game added today - titled Chain Letters. It reminds me of Scrabble and it is a fun board game if you ask me. Tests your intelligence on how many words you know.

The only key you need is your mouse. You will get a board of letters. You connect them to make words with a minimum of THREE (3) letters otherwise it will not count.

You have a certain time limit to beat and get the most words possible. I have tested it and it works fine. I find it pretty fun, don't know about anyone else here.

The price to play is 0.50 GFP Per Play once again with a raising jackpot like every other game in the arcade.

Click here to Play Chain Letters Now (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=166)

Enjoy the game and try not to have too much fun and go into GFP Debt :D

~LiNuX

jakncoke
02-22-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm going to suck as I'm terrible at grammar and spelling.

LiNuX
02-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm going to suck as I'm terrible at grammar and spelling.

lol i got a good score at first, trying to beat it, almost did just now

i find this fun lol - my sis was just playing and she's not bad either

jakncoke
02-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Whats up with 4 blocks disappearing for a little bit of the game..is that normal? I still could click on them and use them but I couldn't see them. It only happened once so far.. if it happens again I'll take a screenshot to show ya.

LiNuX
02-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Whats up with 4 blocks disappearing for a little bit of the game..is that normal? I still could click on them and use them but I couldn't see them. It only happened once so far.. if it happens again I'll take a screenshot to show ya.

i think its a glitch in the game

i had it when i made the word "coach" lol - the 5 letters where coach was, i couldn't see but i could use

weird - its an in game glitch, can't fix it :mask:

rukisuto
02-22-2008, 02:04 PM
I like that game, I got #1 for the first time ever.
Lol.

LiNuX
02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
I like that game, I got #1 for the first time ever.
Lol.

lmao

nice work

but i have to warn you - im coming for that score - i like this game :D

rukisuto
02-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Aw nuts.
Knowing you, you'll probably snag it too.
I'll be playing it non-stop, lol.

Jaykub
02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Man it makes me nuts. I got 0. But yaaa Ruki