PDA

View Full Version : Project S.W.O.R.D. (Role-Playing-Forum Idea)

Nerdy Knight
02-22-2008, 03:13 PM
On my old forum, they had a forum known as the Role-Playing-Forum. It's where people would create their own stories, set guidelines for character creation, and start it. Other members would create their own characters using the character creation guidelines that the author gave, and then the story starts when the author thinks there are enough people to begin. Basically, I'm trying to start something like that so I can make it popular enough to create our very own Role-Playing-Forum here. If you would like to comment on this or have more questions, you can post stuff in the Questions and Suggestions thread I created about it. Anyway...

Welcome to Project S.W.O.R.D.!!! This is my first attempt at creating a Role-Playing-Forum here, so please don't hesitate to join if you're interested!

The story starts off in the town of Egeeron in the year 2020. A group of high-school students live normal lives until one day, they stumble into an underground vicinity underneath their school. There, they find a machine with the power to generate alternate realities and relive past generations. This, however, causes them to activate a great and evil virus that could infect their world and every alternate reality, while also starting up an evil organization that will stop at nothing to ensure that the virus completes is deadly plague. One of those high-school students or organization members could be YOU.

By creating a character profile, and me approving it, you will be allowed to join this group of students. Please no more than 8 people for the high-school students. You may however also join the organization that supports the virus. No more than 12 of those please. I'd say we need at least 3-4 high-school students just to start. We won't need the organization members until later, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't sign up now!

Now let me show you how to create your character with this guideline.

-Name
-Age (Depends on if you're a high-school student or organization member.
-Group (Choose either High-School or Organization when doing this.)
-Weapon (Can be modern or medieval, but please no super weapons! Secondary weapons are allowed as well, but no more than 2!)
-Description (You can either write a description of your character, or post a picture. Either will do.)
-Unique Skill (A certain skill that only your character can do out of the group.)
-Element (The type of magic your character uses in the alternate realities. Can choose from Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, and Thunder.)
-Gender/Sex
-Bio (Write a small background story for your character and what they normally do.)

It's not too complicated, is it? I'll show you an example by posting my character:

Name: Rihlu
Group: High-School
Weapon: Blade
Description: Long black hair that reaches to shoulders, dark green eyes, 5'8", wears brown hoodie with black shirt underneath and dark blue baggy pants. Also wears a pair of sunglasses with circular lenses.
Special Skill: Strong Sixth Sense
Element: Thunder
Gender/Sex: Male
Bio: Rihlu is a bit of freak at his school, because he has a very strong sixth sense. Every seems to be afraid of him, except his closest friend, Jordon. Rihlu doesn't mind having too many friends, because most of them only pretend to like him because he can sometimes predict things nobody else can. Getting close to the end of his junior year in high school, he's been wanting to do something rebellious with the slight chance he could be moving away.

Seem pretty good? I think so anyway. Well, once we have a few people joined in, I'll get the ball rolling.

High-School Group
1. Rihlu (Nerdy Knight)
2. Hunter/Katie (YetchaGod)

Organization
1. Big "Head" Shot/Michael (Raw!)
2. Ninety Four (younging94)
3. Blackleo (Blackleo)

Feel free to jump in on the story whenever, if you want to join. But if the list is full, sorry...

Please consider joining, because I think this Role-Playing-Forum idea of mine could be a very popular forum here. Thank you.

NOTICE: I'M MAKING USERBARS FOR PEOPLE WHO JOIN PROJECT S.W.O.R.D. THESE WILL BE IN THE CHOICE OF 2 COLORS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, AND WILL INCLUDE THE CHARACTER'S NAME. AN EXAMPLE IS IN MY SIG BELOW. IF YOU ARE A PART OF THIS PROJECT AND WOULD LIKE ONE, PM ME.

Strickin
02-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Hmm, I love the idea! Sounds kind of like the Pendragon book series, which I love. Anyway, heres my character.

-Name: Jordon
-Group: High School
-Weapon: Metal Stave
-Description: Jordon is a 16 year old Caucasian with dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes. His normal clothes that he wears are a white sports jacket, cargo pants, and skateboarding shoes.
Special Skill: Very deadly with his stave, and can think very smart in tight situations.
-Element: Fire
-Gender/Sex: Male
-Bio: He is very intellectual, and in tip top shape, but not bulky at all. Jordon is not only strong, but also very agile, able to do many consecutive back and front flips without braking a sweat, as he has trained in gymnastics and martial arts for many years. Jordon also has been doing free running/parkour for a few news now, and is very proficient at running fast, thinking in tight situations, and jumping over objects and running up walls. He is also very deadly with his stave, which he can twirl and spin with very high velocity and momentum, due to his martial arts training.

Nerdy Knight
02-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Hmm, I love the idea! Sounds kind of like the Pendragon book series, which I love. Anyway, heres my character.

-Name: Jordon
-Group: High School
-Weapon: Metal Stave
-Description: Jordon is a 16 year old Caucasian with dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes. His normal clothes that he wears are a white sports jacket, cargo pants, and skateboarding shoes.
Special Skill: Very deadly with his stave, and can think very smart in tight situations.
-Bio: He is very intellectual, and in tip top shape, but not bulky at all. Jordon is not only strong, but also very agile, able to do many consecutive back and front flips without braking a sweat, as he has trained in gymnastics and martial arts for many years. Jordon also has been doing free running/parkour for a few news now, and is very proficient at running fast, thinking in tight situations, and jumping over objects and running up walls. He is also very deadly with his stave, which he can twirl and spin with very high velocity and momentum, due to his martial arts training.

Character Accepted! Thanks for the support!

Jaykub
02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
I support all da way

Nerdy Knight
02-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Well, we haven't had any new people join yet, but we have an extra 7 people behind the idea. I would like to ask those of you who support this idea that you please consider joining. We could use all the help we can get on this project. To get you guys motivated, I'll start off a quick story for Rihlu.

It was 7:00 AM, and Rihlu woke up in frustration. "Ah! I'm gonna be late! How did I oversleep?!" Rihlu jumped into his clothes while eating some toast. It was nearing the end of Rihlu's junior year at Egeeron High School, and he was afraid of not being able to hang out with his friends, with the possibility of moving away. He didn't have many friends due to his strange sixth sense scaring everyone, and he wanted to make sure if he left, he would be leaving them with a good taste in their mouths about him. Almost leaving his school bag at the door, he rushed outside and barely made it to the bus in time. Rihlu almost considered riding his bike, due to the amount of violence that accumulated on his bus, but he wouldn't have made it in time. Of course, there was a brawl, which Rihlu almost got involved in. "That was close. That kid almost stabbed me with his pencil..." Rihlu thought as he opened his locker to find it filled with threat messages about his ability. He just ignored them, knowing they were going to fight him anyway. As he left for class, he felt that all this time at the school, he had never once done something to leave his mark. He began to think, wondering what he could do...

I hope this motivates you guys to join. We need at least 2 more high-school kids to get the ball rolling, and we could always use Organization members whenever. Thanks for the support everyone! I hope this project turns out to work!

Strickin
02-24-2008, 02:26 PM
As the alarm clock buzzed at 6:00 A.M. with probably the most annoying sound in the world, Jordon groggily stumbled out of his room to take a shower. After his quick shower, he opened his closet door, and pulled out his favorite jacket, with Parkour stamped across it in bold red letters. Pulling on his pants, he grabbed a quick bowl of Frosted Flakes cereal, and slipped on his shoes while grabbing his keys and heading out the door. Jumping into his old beat up, dull red Ford F150, he headed towards school. Suddenly thinking of his friend Rihlu, he wondered how he was doing, since he wasn't so popular because of his sixth sense ability. "I'm sure he's fine, I mean he usually handles fights by himself," thought Jordon as he drove up to the schools parking lot. After getting out his old truck, Jordan ran into school just as the bell rang. "This day is going to be different," Jordon thought for some strange reason...

Nerdy Knight
02-24-2008, 03:44 PM
(I've just decided to go ahead and start. Remember that you're allowed to jump in whenever, but make sure you fill out your character profile correctly and make sure I accept.)

The bell rang. Rihlu slept through the entire hour and missed his lesson. "Ugh! What's wrong with me today?!" As he stopped to open his locker, he noticed a note posted on the front of it. "Prob'ly another threat...Sigh...better read it." Rihlu thought as he started unfolding the note...

Dear Rihlu,

I'm having some trouble with these kids who think that I'm you. No matter how much I tell them, they keep harassing me. Will you please meet me outside the cafeteria before lunch? Thanks.

-Classmate X

"Classmate X? What kind of kid has the name Classmate X? Well, I'd hate for that kid to get beaten instead of me. Better check it out." Something about this made Rihlu a little nervous, as if something sinister was going on in the school, but he knew he was going to have to check into it. "Hm...I may need Jordon's help for this one. I better talk to him in class."

Strickin
02-24-2008, 08:32 PM
During his First period Chemistry, Jordon just couldn't think very strait at all, which caused him to miss just about all of his lesson that day. "Dang it why can't I pay attention this morning! We have a Test in just a week and it seems I know nothing on this subject." Sighed Jordon, as he walked out of the room in dismay of last periods failure to pay attention. "Man I just can't wait for this Summer, it's going to be so much fun, and I won't be all stuffy inside. I will be able to do my Parkour outside, and then I will actually enjoy it!" Mumbled Jordon as he walked into his next class. "I need to talk to Rihlu about the strange feeling that I've been having lately today."

Nerdy Knight
02-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Rihlu stepped into class, scanning the room for Jordon. He was sitting in his usual spot in the class. Rihlu walked over to him, hoping he would give him the right answers. "Hey Jordon, I need to talk to you, but I can't right here. Too many people around to hear us. Follow my lead." Rihlu walked over to the teacher. "Excuse me Mr. Gootcher, I need to go to the bathroom." Mr. Gootcher rolled his eyes as he wrote Rihlu a hall pass. Giving Jordon a signal before he walked out, Jordon started running towards the door, pretending to be sick. Once they reached the bathroom, they could talk quietly...
"Okay Jordon, I need to talk to you about something. I got this strange note today from this kid, but the name he left was 'Classmate X.' Do you have any idea who that is? I've also been getting this sinister feeling around the school, like something isn't right here. Can you feel it?"

Raw!
02-25-2008, 08:47 PM
-Name: Big "HEAD" Shot (Michael) (thats just a nickname
-Group: Organization
-Weapon: Ichigo's Zanpaktou. (Search on Google.com)
-Description: Long dirty-blonde hair with blue eyes. Muscular appearance.
-Unique Skill: Always has a strategy ready.
-Element: Earth
-Bio: Born with his father as the general of the army, he always knew how to develop a strategy.. and shoot at the same time. Always. Then at age 10, the army got him. He became a medic. But not for long, at 11, he disappeared. The Black Ops got him. Trained him, and by 13, he got the nick name Big Shot, or "Big Head Shot." He now works for the "Organization."

Nerdy Knight
02-25-2008, 09:35 PM
-Name: Big "HEAD" Shot (Michael) (thats just a nickname
-Weapon: AK-47 with a side of smoke grenade.
-Description: Long dirty-blonde hair with blue eyes. Muscular appearance.
-Unique Skill: Never miss. One shot on kill.
-Element: Earth
-Bio: Born with his father as the general of the army, he always knew how to shoot. Always. Then at age 10, the army got him. He became a medic. But not for long, at 11, he disappeared. The Black Ops got him. Trained him, and by 13, he got the nick name Big Shot, or "Big Head Shot." He now works for the "Organization."

Character accepted! I wouldn't try to confront the main character (me and Strickin) until we get underground, however. Thanks for the support, and I hope you enjoy this project of ours!

Strickin
02-26-2008, 09:02 AM
"Wow, I have no idea who this kid classmate x is, but we should find out, just in case he's in trouble with a few bullies or something," replied Jordon. "I've been having a strange feeling lately about school also, and I don't like it one bit, I bet something big is going to happen soon...but hey, you're the one with the sixth sense!" Jordon said with a little laugh at the end. As Jordon stood there next to Rihlu, a little chill went through his entire body, as if the temperature had dropped fifty degrees.

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 09:46 AM
"I guess we'll just have to meet this guy at lun- Ah!" Rihlu yells. His sixth sense powers are activating as he feels a dangerous presence in the school. Suddenly, he feels himself being grabbed violently and knocked into a wall.
"Hey, are you the kid that can see into the future?!" a behemoth of a kid walked up to him and slammed him into the bathroom wall.
"I don't see into the future, you mis-informed idiot. Let go of me!" Rihlu struggled to get free.
"If you won't read my fortune, then I'll just ruin yours!" the bully raised his fist in the air, tightening his grip on Rihlu.
"Oh crap..."

Strickin
02-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Jordon watched as this gigantic bully raised a first to pound Rihlu into oblivion, he thought fast to save his friend from a world of pain. "Oh crap Rihlu is going to be in a whole world of pain if I don't do something to distract this bully!" thought Jordon, as he got a giant wod of paper towels, wet them in the sink, then chucked the ball strait into the massive bullies face with a loud *SPLAT*. As the bully turned around to see his new rival, while dropping Rihlu to the ground, he charged at Jordon with three hundred pounds of force, which would surely break bones in Jordon body if they connected. Thinking fast, Jordon jumped right out of the bullies rage right at the last second, and let the bully run strait into the wall with such force that he was momentarily stunned. Taking his chance to get the bully while he was down, Jordon punched him strait in the nose, and knocked the bully out cold. As Jordon sat down breathing heavily, he turned towards Rihlu. "Are you alright dude? I thought we were goners there," Jordon breathed out with a sigh.

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 10:09 AM
"Thanks for that Jordon. I owe ya one." Rihlu said while trying to catch his breath. "He jarred me pretty good. Left a nasty kink in my neck anyway." Rihlu looked at he bully, knocked out cold on the floor, nose bleeding. "Man Jordon, I didn't think it was possible to make this guy's face look any better, but that broken nose does it some justice!" Rihlu laughed at that a little. Suddenly, the principal walked in to use the restroom.
"Hello boys. How are y-" he stopped as soon as he saw the knocked out kid on the floor. "D-did you two do this?!" the principal yelled in an alarming tone. "Both of you, in my office, now!" The principal walked out. "Aw nuts...How come every time we get confronted, we are always the ones that get punished?" Rihlu sighed. "Well, we better get to the office before we get in more trouble..."

*Blackbird, you character is accepted! Thanks for joining...but uh...you weren't supposed to put that for character description. I just put that there to let you know what to do. lol

Blackbird
02-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Name: Syaoran
Group: High-School
Weapon: Katana
Description: He have dark green eyes, always wear black clothes
Special Skill: Wind Storm
Element: Air
Gender/Sex: Male
Bio: He was born with his father, training martial arts and swordmanships for many years. His Father died in war and now I'm begin to train by himself.
He have cold attitude and somehow he can be very nice.

Edit: Deleted before becuase I didn't wrote Description

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 11:02 AM
"Listen boys...I don't like to be mean...BUT I AM RIGHT NOW! I will not tolerate violence in this school! You both have detention for the rest of the week! Now get to lunch, before I extend the punishment!" The principal yelled at Rihlu and Jordon.
"This really sucks! I can't get detention!" Rihlu complained as he walked out the door with Jordon. "Well, let's go see that Classmate X kid and see what he needs help with." Rihlu and Jordon saw a kid right outside the cafeteria doors. He had green eyes and wore all black clothing...

*Your turn Blackbird*

younging94
02-26-2008, 04:04 PM
-Name: Ninety Four
-Weapon: Chained red and black double handed sword
-Description: Medium red spiked hair, about 5'7, African American, wears a red glove on his left hand, a black mask that covers his face (left eye, nose, etc.) and leaves out his mouth, large red boots that go over his knees, black long baggy pants that sloppily reach the ground. Has 2 chains coming from his chest that connect to his right hand. Wears a red shirt with small holes in the middle leaving space for the chains. And a long red trench coat that cover the chains and reaches the ground.
-Unique Skill: Goes into a (short) rage mode when nearing his death
-Bio: At age 19, his dad put a curse on him, The Chains of Life, if the chains shall break so shall his life. Ninety Four is a mad man, but can be generous at times of need. Even though he is sloppy, lazy, comical, ignorant, obnoxious at time, and rude, Ninety Four always gets the job done.

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 04:12 PM
-Name: Ninety Four
-Weapon: Chained red and black double handed sword
-Description: Medium red spiked hair, about 5'7, African American, wears a red glove on his left hand, a black mask that covers his face (left eye, nose, etc.) and leaves out his mouth, large red boots that go over his knees, black long baggy pants that sloppily reach the ground. Has 2 chains coming from his chest that connect to his right hand. Wears a red shirt with small holes in the middle leaving space for the chains. And a long red trench coat that cover the chains and reaches the ground.
-Unique Skill: Goes into a (short) rage mode when nearing his death
-Bio: At age 19, his dad put a curse on him, The Chains of Life, if the chains shall break so shall his life. Ninety Four is a mad man, but can be generous at times of need. Even though he is sloppy, lazy, comical, ignorant, obnoxious at time, and rude, Ninety Four always gets the job done.

Character Accepted!

BTW Blackbird, it's still your turn to post!

Blackbird
02-26-2008, 04:59 PM
"Rihlu and Jordon walk to you and ask if it was you who give Rihlu the note. Classroom X said don't bother me anymore it's not your business and draw he is katana but Rihlu dodge it."
"You dodge mine attack and you most be really strong, Rihlu said why did you suddenly attack me? Oh well I need to test your skills out if you be the one who can help me.
"Classroom X telling the short story what's happend. They suddenly attack me on the bathroom it's believed I can see in the future and keep telling me Rihlu, for me I don't know I'm keep saying I'm not Rihlu but they won't believed me.
I'm need your guys help to defeated these guys. Can you help me?
"Jordan said let's beat this guys out and Rihlu laughting and said I'm willing to help you but are you bother to tell me your real name.
"Yes my name is Sayoran and have always some strange feeling about this school.

* Please continue this story *

Raw!
02-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Michael turned to Ninety Four, he knew them being underground for so long was a bother, but he just had to wait. He knew that they would reveal themselves in the right time. Ninety Four looked like a nice guy, but get him pissed... and it's a whole other story. Personally, Michael was a bit afraid of Ninety Four, but Michael would fight to the death any day.. He just hoped that that day would come close... hoping..

* So for how long till you guys get underground?*

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Michael turned to Ninety Four, he knew them being underground for so long was a bother, but he just had to wait. He knew that they would reveal themselves in the right time. Ninety Four looked like a nice guy, but get him pissed... and it's a whole other story. Personally, Michael was a bit afraid of Ninety Four, but Michael would fight to the death any day.. He just hoped that that day would come close... hoping..

* So for how long till you guys get underground?*

Well, you guys can do whatever, just don't do something that would attract the character's attention. Also don't interact with them until I let ya know. Thanks for asking.

younging94
02-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Ninety Four noticed Big looking at him from the corner of his eye and turned and smiled. Sadly yanking the chain hanging from him, Ninety Four was bored out of his mind.

Raw!
02-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Michael came up to Ninety Four, and asked him, "do you want to do something?" Ninety Four looked at him.. Michael saw the smile Ninety Four gave him, but didn't respond. He just waited.. he then asked something else.. "Those chains, why are you wearing them?"

Strickin
02-26-2008, 06:21 PM
"We will help you Sayoran," replied Jordon with a relieved sigh. At least we have someone else to help us out with, because I'm sure Rihlu and I will need all the help that we can possibly get in the upcoming foes we will most likely face.

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Rihlu nodded to Syaoran, agreeing to help him along-side Jordon.

Rihlu: "So you guys think it's cool to gang up on a kid? 3 big, dumb looking guys like you against 1? Not very fair I'd say." Rihlu smirked as the kids snorted.

Bullies: "You cocky little freak. You think you can beat us?"

Rihlu: "We'll just have to see!" Rihlu said. "Why don't we take this outside. There's no way this will continue if we get caught."

Bullies: "Whatever. We're going to break your face anyways."

The group sneaked outside into a secure location.

Bullies: "Ready to get whooped?"

Rihlu: "Bring it!"

Rihlu dashes fiercely towards the nearest bully while readying a fist. "I hope Jordon and Syaroan can hold their own against the other 2..."

younging94
02-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Ninety Four felt saddend by his last question. "I really dont have a choice." He said tugging again at the chains. Ninety Four showed Big the holes where the chains we're connected. "There connected to my three of my internal organs, my lungs, and my heart. If the the right chain breaks, it will damage my heart, leaving me only 3 hours to live. If the left one breaks, it will damage my lungs, slowly taking my oxygen, leaving me 7 hours to live," He said almost shedding a tear. "But, the chains are sturdy..and should last through any attack. Lets hope, but the chains on my sword," he said pointing at the large sword strapped on his back. "It makes it look cool." He said laughing. "So, about you, if you had a chance to run away from the Organization, would you?"

Blackbird
02-26-2008, 06:42 PM
"Thank you both of you" replied Syaoran.
Sayoran got an angry emotion and are impatient to wait to beat those guy.
"Sayoran said Damn I need to become stronger with a loud voice, and said for himself how can I easily got that much beaten"

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 06:51 PM
"Thank you both of you" replied Sayoran.
Sayoran got an angry emotion and are impatient to wait to beat those guy.
"Sayoran said Damn I need to become stronger with a loud voice, and said for himself how can I easily got defeated that easily."

(O.o The fight isn't over. It just began dude!)

The bully put his foot out in front of him, hoping Rihlu would hit it, but Rihlu was quick on his feet and evaded it just in time, and managing to get a good leg sweep in at the same time. The bully fell and Rihlu smirked. "Not so tough now huh?" The bully gave Rihlu an infuriated look as he grabbed Rihlu's foot and twisted it with his hand. "AAAAHHH!!! My foot!" Rihlu stepped on the bully's hand and hopped away for a moment. "Dammit! I think he sprained it!" Rihlu tried to ignore the pain in his foot as he ran back over there to confront him. The bully stood up and rushed Rihlu, giving him a fierce punch to the gut. "Gah!" Rihlu fell, gasping for air. Rihlu just chuckled. "Heh heh...That's funny...I didn't know fatso's could move that fast..." Rihlu had a plan. "If I get him mad enough, he'll be so infuriated that he will make a mistake. Then I'll strike!"

LemonRising
02-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Name: Katie M. aka. "Hunter"
Group: HighSchoolur
Weapon: Primary- baseball bat || Secondary- small knife
Description: Hunter is a average height girl at 5'5, and weighs around 135 pounds. Her body type is a fairly strong, athletic build, that she uses well. She has a short black faux hawk, but gets lazy and sometimes just leaves her hair messy on top of her head. She wears plain tank tops and jeans, and always wears old school converse, usually classic red. No accessories for this girl, aside from a bandanna when her and her friends get up to no good.
Special Skill: Fast Healing
Element: Water (well, more Frost/Ice, but water is the main for that)
BioBreakdown: Hunter is a pretty typical girl, she has a dad and a mom, gets along with them pretty well and they're pretty lax on rules and curfews (meaning almost non-existent). In school she has a few good friends, doesn't really have any enemies, knows a bunch of people in her grade though they all don't go further than a friendly "hello" in the halls. She's spunky and adventurous, and really protective of her friends, and of herself. She has gotten into fights, but prefers to fight only if she feels her, or her friend's life is in danger. As a child doctors were always amazed at how fast she healed from broken bones or cuts and bumps, and how she rarely got sick (if she did it didn't last long).

(sorry for the long postlol Oh, and I wasnt sure if I was allowed to put two weapons? eh, if not just tell me (: )

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Name: Katie M. aka. "Hunter"
Group: HighSchoolur
Weapon: Primary- baseball bat || Secondary- small knife
Description: Hunter is a average height girl at 5'5, and weighs around 135 pounds. Her body type is a fairly strong, athletic build, that she uses well. She has a short black faux hawk, but gets lazy and sometimes just leaves her hair messy on top of her head. She wears plain tank tops and jeans, and always wears old school converse, usually classic red. No accessories for this girl, aside from a bandanna when her and her friends get up to no good.
Special Skill: Fast Healing
Element: Water (well, more Frost/Ice, but water is the main for that)
BioBreakdown: Hunter is a pretty typical girl, she has a dad and a mom, gets along with them pretty well and they're pretty lax on rules and curfews (meaning almost non-existent). In school she has a few good friends, doesn't really have any enemies, knows a bunch of people in her grade though they all don't go further than a friendly "hello" in the halls. She's spunky and adventurous, and really protective of her friends, and of herself. She has gotten into fights, but prefers to fight only if she feels her, or her friend's life is in danger. As a child doctors were always amazed at how fast she healed from broken bones or cuts and bumps, and how she rarely got sick (if she did it didn't last long).

(sorry for the long postlol Oh, and I wasnt sure if I was allowed to put two weapons? eh, if not just tell me (: )

Character accepted! Thanks for joining Yetcha! You should start off your story in one of your classes and you can meet up with the others later. Or you can do what ya want. Just have fun!

Jaykub
02-26-2008, 07:34 PM
-Name Jacob
-Age 14
-Group High-School
-Weapon Axe
-Description Long Spiked Blond Hair 5 foot 7 103 lbs
-Unique Skill Heal
-Element High Speed Enternet J/K Fire
-Gender/Sex
-Bio I Like Girls and Enternet

Nerdy Knight
02-26-2008, 07:37 PM
-Name Jacob
-Age 14
-Group High-School
-Weapon Axe
-Description Long Spiked Blond Hair 5 foot 7 103 lbs
-Unique Skill Heal
-Element High Speed Enternet J/K Fire
-Gender/Sex
-Bio I Like Girls and Enternet

Character accepted! But Bio isn't just what the person likes. Its a small story background about that character. Who are they? What do they want out of life? Things like that.

...and you said you probably wouldn't mess with this. :-P

Raw!
02-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Big looked at Ninety Four.. " please don't tell me you are planning to run away?" .. "if you are, I will have to kill you." Big looked at Ninety Four, Ninety Four looked back. The serious expression on Big's face made it clear to Ninety Four.. "like I said, if you do run away, I will kill you.."

Big walked over to a chair, the cold air underground was chilling. He couldn't help but overhear some yells from above the school. He couldn't go up.. not yet, atleast.

younging94
02-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Ninety Four sat down and smiled. He laid his head back in the chair and closed his eyes. Seconds later Ninety Four quickly stood up and took the sword from his back. He wrapped the chain around his hand and threw the sword at Big.
Big quickly dodged the attack and drew his gun. "What are you doing!?" Big said. "Do you want to train?" Ninety said with a smile

Raw!
02-27-2008, 06:54 AM
"I would love to," Big said with a smile, "but we will make to much noise." Big looked around, and quickly realized he still hadn't touched his Smoke Grenade. He went over to it, picked it up. "You know," Big paused, "I never miss. Are you up for the challenge?" Big's lips formed a smile.

younging94
02-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Ninety Fours smile enlarged greatly. He snapped his sword back to his hand and laid it on his shoulder. "Im ready if you are kid."

*Hehe, your char is 13 and mine is 25, i just thought kid would be the appropriate word at this time =D

Raw!
02-27-2008, 07:46 PM
"... Don't blame me if I hurt you." Big threw the smoke grenade right at Ninety Four's head. It didn't miss. A cut opened in his forehead. Blood started going down. Down his forehead, down his eye, and up to his neck. The grenade opened, smoke starting spewing out. "I hope you can see.. because now, this is where I am at my best." Big said with a smile.

younging94
02-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Ninety Four smiled as he cleaned the blood from his head and looked at it. He licked the rest from off of his middle finger. "Heh, this is gonna be fun." Ninety Four said backing up into the smoke. He threw a Red Shuriken at Big's head but it slighty missed as it hit the wall and split in two.

Raw!
02-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Big saw that it ripped just a bit of hair from him. Big took out his gun, put a silencer on it, and pointed it into the smoke. "Wherever you are, dodge this.." He fired a couple of rounds, but missed. Big backed away from the smoke. In a few minutes, it cleared up, and he saw Ninety Four starting at him in the middle of it all. Big quickly drew his gun to Ninety's face. "Whata gonna do now?"

Nerdy Knight
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
*You guys are doing a great job keeping this RP up and running!*

*Attention Blackbird and Strickin, we could really use your posts soon, seeing as how the high-school story is going anywhere without your continued posts. Thank you!*

Rihlu's plan was starting to work. The bully only got angrier as his hits kept getting less frequent. Rihlu was also getting in a few good shots as well. The bully was starting to wear out, and was breathing hard. "You sure you wanna keep going?" Rihlu smirked, even though he was starting to get worn out from fighting as well. "Just shut up and die!" the bully pulled a knife out as if from nowhere, and ran at Rihlu with it. "WHAT THE-?" Rihlu barely dodged his swipe, receiving a nasty cut to his arm. Rihlu stripped and managed to injure his other foot. He could no longer stand. "This is what you get, FREAK!" the bully came back and was ready to stab him with it this time. Rihlu grabbed for something quick to defend himself, and what he picked up was unlike anything he had seen before...

younging94
02-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Ninety stood up from his crouched position and looked Big in the eye. "Heh, ok, i give up." Ninety put his sword on his back and rubbed his head and let out a big smile and a small laugh.

Raw!
02-28-2008, 06:51 AM
.. Big knew if the fight got out serious, he woud have to really do something. He also understood Ninety Four wasn't serious in the fight. But neither was he.

Big looked up at the ceilling. He smiled, and then opened his mouth for a droplet of water to come inside.

"Do we even have food here?"

Nerdy Knight
03-05-2008, 04:55 PM
*Thought I'd try and bring this out again in case some people forgot! BTW, Master quit. :(*

Rihlu gazed in awe at the wonderous weapon that he picked up in his hands. A sword; gleaming brilliantly and with a sharp metal edge. The blade had a non-pointed tip that rounded out like a half circle. Better for hacking instead of stabbing. It was engraved with runes, but Rihlu could not read what they were. The blade seemed to have a special power emanating from it. The blade seemed to have some kind of disk rotation device on the hilt above his hand, and the handle was made of a strange material that seemed to change shape to most comfort the wielder of it. The orange and yellow colors of the sword dazzled Rihlu, as if he were in a dream.
While Rihlu wasn't paying attention, the bully thrusted with his knife, only for it to be shattered against the great steel of Rihlu's newfound weapon. Mouth agape in shock, the bully ran as fast as he could. "Where did this come from?" Rihlu still sat there, taking in all the fine details of the weapon. "It feels right in my hand...as if I am the one to truly wield it..." Rihlu swung it a few times, getting used to it. It was almost too easy for him, as if he was born to use that sword. "Amazing..."

(To those of you who got userbars, and for some reason they are not appearing in your sig, I'll make another one for you if you would like. It's not any trouble at all, and only takes a minute to make one.)

LemonRising
03-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Hunter was walking around aimlessly, like she usually did at this time of day. She had an extra period and her house was too far away for her to go there for an hour and then make it back. Usually things were pretty calm and unexciting, but today there seemed to be something going on. Hearing the noise of a fight, she grinned and went to rush over. Hey, there was nothing wrong with watching a good fight!
As she rounded the corner, someone ran past her in haste and she raised an eyebrow. That guy was pretty big and meaty, who the hell could have ran him off like that? She looked. She really couldn't believe it, that this kid had gotten rid of some beef guy?
"Oi!" She said in a loud clear voice, "What the hell's going on here?"
She glanced to the kid and saw the sword, "Well well, I'm pretty sure that's not allowed on school grounds."

Nerdy Knight
03-07-2008, 03:47 PM
(Holy crap a different poster! Thank you!!!)

Rihlu heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see a girl speaking to him. She was peculiar looking, with her short, black faux hawk and classic converse shoes. "Who are you?"

(Strickin and Blackbird, your posts would be extremely helpful right about now!)

LemonRising
03-15-2008, 05:37 PM
(sorry for the long wait for the reply. I went to my grandmothers and frolicked in mountains of snow~)

Hunter gave a small mockbow, with her arm under her stomach and the other giving a fancy wave, her head looked up at his face and she spoke, "I'm Katie, but please call me Hunter, as everyone else seems to do."
She stood up and walked a bit closer to the boy, she eyed the sword and raised an eyebrow, "Now now.. who are you? To be carrying such a weapon, seems a little strange to me."
She crossed her arms across her chest, she was wearing a plain white wifebeater today, which was tainted by a small blood stain around the collar, her faded gray jeans were ripped at the knees and it was clear that it was time to buy a new pair.

younging94
03-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Ninety looked around, "I dont know," He said scratching his head "Would be a bad time to become a cannibal right now." He said growling.

Nerdy Knight
03-16-2008, 08:03 PM
(sorry for the long wait for the reply. I went to my grandmothers and frolicked in mountains of snow~)

* lol, I hope you had fun!*

"Nice to meet you Hunter, my name would be Rihlu, and you've caught me in a bit of a strange moment. I was fighting that kid that ran by you a moment ago. He pulled out a knife on me! Anyway, I reached for something to protect myself, and I happened to pick this up. It's a very mysterious weapon..." Rihlu still gazed at the weapon in awe. "I was told these types of weapons aren't made anymore. At least they aren't sold to the public anymore. I wonder where it came from?"

LemonRising
03-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Hunter looked at the weapon closely and examined it, "You don't see these kinda weapons unless in old hobby shops.. but nothing this.. detailed and sharp. No matter how much restoring you do to an old weapon, you can still tell it's old.. this.. it's too new."
She frowned slightly and looked at Rihlu uneasily. She think she recognized him, but had been looking at the sword more than the kid to realize she did. She looked at her wrist, bare and clean, and then looked away, "You wouldn't happen to be the psychic kid, would you?"

Raw!
03-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Big looked at Ninety.
"What the hell are you thinking?!" "You try to eat me, and I'll put a bullet in between your eyes," "even if we are on the same team." Big took a step back. He turned around. "Looks like those damn idiots up there still haven't noticed this place.. we may have to interfere."

Nerdy Knight
03-24-2008, 03:10 PM
"No kidding...It seems that someone or something is still making these things. I better hang onto this or safe keeping." Rihlu said, still hoping that she wouldn't notice who he was. Then she spoke up...You wouldn't happen to be the psychic kid, would you? Rihlu, cursing in his head, nodded. "Yeah, it's me. I was hoping you wouldn't notice. This power of mine is starting to give me more trouble than it's worth. Why do you ask?"

Raw!
03-24-2008, 05:20 PM
*This post is not a post contributing to the story!*
Am I allowed to switch from main weapons and skills? I'd like to switch weapons from AK-47 + Smoke Grenade to Huge Katana, this Katana is similar to Ichigo's Zanpaktou. Here is an image = http://animationswords.com/catalog/images/zenget1.jpg

Nerdy Knight
03-24-2008, 08:14 PM
*This post is not a post contributing to the story!*
Am I allowed to switch from main weapons and skills? I'd like to switch weapons from AK-47 + Smoke Grenade to Huge Katana, this Katana is similar to Ichigo's Zanpaktou. Here is an image = http://animationswords.com/catalog/images/zenget1.jpg

I suppose. Just don't make a habit out of it. :laugh:

Raw!
03-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Edited my weapon and Unique Skill. I hope you don't mind!

Big looked around to see his gun laying on the table. He came up to him, and tried to see if the magazine inside was still there. It was, but the gun was jammed. The bullets were ruined. "HEY!! DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO MY WEAPON?!" He yelled at Ninety. His face had veins popping out.. He looked around and saw a huge sword lying around.. "How the he--" "Since when was this here?!" Still furious he turned around to face Ninety.. Ninety looked down then up. He didn't know. He picked it up.. "I'll use this as a weapon.."

Blackleo
03-24-2008, 11:04 PM
-Name: Blackleo
-Group: Evil Organization
-Weapon: Double-Edged Katana Sword
- Secondary Weapon:
-Description: Costume made all black body-suit armor that can stealth for a time limit of 20 minutes with a 5 minute internal recharge. Has a helm that has integrated night-vision, infra-red, and energy seeker. utility belt, weight-less boots, steel bracer, leather gloves.
-Unique Skill: Temp-Flight
-Element: Dark
-Bio: Little is known about this notorious assassin. He is rumored to have killed all of his Masters as soon as he has gained there knowledge of the forbidden arts they thought and the acknowledgment of being the top student.

LemonRising
03-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Hunter looked a little sick now, and scratched the back of her neck, not keeping eye contact. "Do you.. think somethings going on today? Not.. for.. regular people though," she looked him square in the eye now, "For people like me and you. The freaks."
Her healing power never got her in trouble with the kids at school, only her family really knew something was odd with the way she healed so fast. She wasn't invincible, per say, but she knew that she wasn't normal, and would occasionally test her boundaries, pushing them to their limits.

Nerdy Knight
03-25-2008, 05:57 AM
-Name: Blackleo
-Group: Evil Organization
-Weapon: Double-Edged Katana Sword
- Secondary Weapon:
-Description: Costume made all black body-suit armor that can stealth for a time limit of 20 minutes with a 5 minute internal recharge. Has a helm that has integrated night-vision, infra-red, and energy seeker. utility belt, weight-less boots, steel bracer, leather gloves.
-Unique Skill: Temp-Flight
-Element: Dark
-Bio: Little is known about this notorious assassin. He is rumored to have killed all of his Masters as soon as he has gained there knowledge of the forbidden arts they thought and the acknowledgment of being the top student.

*Character Accepted!*

"Yeah, I've been feeling it too. Something sinister is definitely going on in this school, but it's too far for me to tell what it is." Rihlu was getting tired of holding this weapon, even though it's sight bewildered him. He looked around and found what appeared to be the sheath for his new weapon. It was a sort of strange, interlocking device in the shape of a disk. There was a shaft off the top for inserting the blade. "This truly is a peculiar weapon. I wish I knew where it came from, but even I can't see it...I think I'm gonna go home and think on all of this."

(Strickin' and Blackbird, you guys seriously need to post. If you don't, we are going to just keep going on without you. I've given you both plenty of time and warnings. Thank you!)

Blackleo
03-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Lurking around the high school grounds, Blackleo searches for his assigned targets. Knowing very well that his actions that he can take can alter both the real world and the alternate world. He just chooses just to observe the teenagers from atop the rooftop. Trying not to get noticed, but a powerful gust makes him sneeze so hard he draws attention from the whole schoolyard to the roof. With seconds to spare he dashes out of line of sight. With only a glimpse of his cloak seen by the students.

LemonRising
04-02-2008, 06:02 PM
(oh man sorry for taking so long. I tend to read it, go away from the thread and then forget you've replied or something.
Bah I'm horrible DDD; -will start replying right away-)

"Yeah it's probably a good idea to head home," Hunter said, a little worried about what he had said.
"I'll see you around, al-" From the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a cloak. She stiffened and rushed to the corner, peering at the rooftop, but couldn't see anything.
"Hey Rihlu.. did you see that?" Now backing up, her eyes stayed on the roof ledge, watching for any sign of movement.

(P.S. PEOPLE JOIN AND STUFF. >:U MAKE ME HAPPY)

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 06:22 PM
(oh man sorry for taking so long. I tend to read it, go away from the thread and then forget you've replied or something.
Bah I'm horrible DDD; -will start replying right away-)

(P.S. PEOPLE JOIN AND STUFF. >:U MAKE ME HAPPY)

*It's quite alright. I was just afraid the RP was gonna die after going off the front page. :P Thanks for posting. BTW, that last part made me lmao! Thanks for that. But seriously people, make her happy! It will make me happy too!*

"Huh?" Rihlu looked up at the roof where Hunter was pointing and saw a flash of a cloak. "Who was that?" Rihlu pondered for a moment..."You think he was watching us?" Rihlu saw a ladder leading to the roof nearby. I wonder... Rihlu thought as he slowly walked toward the ladder. "Follow me!"

Raw!
04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
".. Ninety," "I'm tired. Let's go up." "Only for a second, so how bout it?"

*Meh, not much to do, we're just gunna go up if thats okay? It won't ruin anything right?*

LemonRising
04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
(haha, glad it made you laugh)

Hunter glanced over at Rihlu and shrugged, "Maybe.. There's not really anyone else around."
When Rihlu walked over to the ladder, Hunter was hesitant but decided that it might be interesting if they found the guy. She ran over and gave the ladder a little shake. "It's a little unstable, want me to hold it while you go up?"

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
"Sure. Thanks Kat-I mean Hunter. Sorry." Rihlu climbed the ladder slowly, gripping the cold handles of the ladder as cool breeze blew through his hair. Suddenly, he froze. His mind went black. Rihlu was having a vision...

Flashes of dark suited men...a strange machine...the mysterious sword...Hunter?!

Rihlu blacked out...

He awoke several hours later in a hospital bed. His parents were waiting in the other room, but Hunter was sitting right across from him. "What...happened? D-did...I...fall?"

LemonRising
04-02-2008, 10:02 PM
"Heh, no problem," Hunter said as she gripped the ladder and tried her best to keep it stable.
It wasn't long after, that Rihlu froze, and then let go of the ladder, "Rihlu!" She cried out and tried to catch him, he landed on her awkwardly and she hit her head on the ground, but it had resulted in only a small bruise.

When Rihlu awoke at the hospital, Hunter was sitting in the room with him, hoping to talk before the family came back in.
"You're awake! Thank god man," She rubbed her forehead and then looked at him, "You stopped climbing on the ladder, and then fell.. Did something happen?"

Nerdy Knight
04-03-2008, 05:49 AM
"I was...having a vision...but it was odd," Rihlu felt the back of his head where he felt several stitches. ,"I can usually see the entire thing as clear as day, but this time it was in flashes. I can barely remember it. All I remember was seeing some men in dark clothing in an underground location." Rihlu grabbed his forehead, it throbbing in pain. "Gah! I must have hit my head pretty hard, because it HURTS!" The doctor walked in and started writing some important notes down on his clipboard while he asked Rihlu some questions. "Well, your head is already stitched up, so I suppose your free to return home! Have a nice day." The doctor left the room. "I'm sorry we didn't get to investigate that roof today. Maybe we can check tomorrow at school?" Rihlu stood up. "Hey Hunter. Why did you go through the trouble to come here with me to the hospital anyway? We just met, and I'm kind of a freak, so I can't imagine very many reasons why you would."

Blackleo
04-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Those kids almost discovered me today ... if it wasn't for that knock-out powder I put on that ladder, my intrusion would have been acknowledged ... that would have anger the Master ... plus I would have had to kill them in the spot ... but gladly I didn't, for they hold a much bigger piece to the Master's plans ... and specially my own plans.

Raw!
04-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Big looked around and saw a ladder. He headed toward it, and started climbing. "I'll be back, stay here." He told Ninety. As Big got to the top, he opened what appeared to look like a huge metal circle. He had never seen it before, so he went up. He saw a huge building, perhaps a school. He quickly put the metal object back and ran toward a building. When he got inside it was empty. He saw some blood on the floor beside a ladder. He started going up. He noticed that he was on the roof. There was a strange man, or kid, there. He looked at him.. And the man looked back..

Blackleo
04-07-2008, 12:45 PM
I sense some energy near me .... but how ?!?! ... What?!?!? Errr more kids ?!?!? Darn em, my presence is known... heh no biggie ... *throws a smoke pellet* there that should distract them while I make my get away. Just got to make the jump. Scaling down the side of the building isn't as easy as it used to be .... heh I need more practice. How many kids are involved in this ?! Seems like we underestimated the enemy ... well I guess it's time for me to call some old friends.

Dflat Major
04-07-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm not a fan of role-playing, but I'll support it.

LemonRising
04-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Hunter look worried, "I'm sure the doctor will give you some pain meds for your head. As for the vision.. you think it has something to do with the bad feeling going on?" As soon as she asked her question the doctor walked in and she shut her mouth.

She stood up and grabbed a torn up beige bag from beside her chair, slinging it on her shoulder, "Sure we'll check it out as soon as we can, and hopefully the janitor wont have a reason to go up."

When he asked her the last bit, she had been facing the door, but now looked back and her eyes lowered, "hmm.. I don't know really. Seems we kinda have some similarities." She smiled and then walked out into the corridor.

Nerdy Knight
04-08-2008, 10:14 AM
"Well...thanks Hunter." Rihlu got up out of the bed to see his folks. Worried sick and grounded for a week, as usual. "I just hope they don't find out about that fight I got into, or I'd be grounded for the rest of my life!" Rihlu thought to himself. Suddenly, he noticed that the sword was gone! "Where is it? Where is it?" Rihlu was getting very worried, but then he realized that Hunter took it so the doctors wouldn't have taken it. "I hope this head injury of mine doesn't affect my visions..." Rihlu said quietly. Leaving the hospital, his parents started talking about suing the school, but Rihlu stopped them. "It was just a ladder mom..."
"Alright then, get in the car." his mother said. Rihlu flinched. He really didn't want to go home at the time, because he still wanted to keep the sword, but he couldn't sneak it in at the time. "Actually, mom...My friend Hunter and I were supposed to work on this HUGE group project for school. We need to get it done. Right Hunter?" Rihlu gave her a wink.

Nerdy Chief
04-09-2008, 01:06 PM
yo Tann- I mean N.K. um I think that this would probably one of the coolest things since Elvis so see ya around

Nerdy Knight
04-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Well, I guess you could say that this RP is pretty much dead now. Several people stopped posting, and some people vanished without a trace! Well, it was a good try, and thanks to everyone who supported it. I don't know if I'll make any more RPs, but it enough of you would want me to, I'd go for it. Thanks for the support everyone. Could someone please close this for me?

LemonRising
04-20-2008, 04:04 PM
T'was fun but and I would have kept going but my mother hurt herself so I've been keeping the house together by myself x.x

if there had been more people I'm sure it would have gotten somewhere (:

younging94
04-20-2008, 07:54 PM
NK, if you close this thread, ill eat your children (when ya have em)

It's such a good idea, dont end it now..sorry i havent been posting, but finally when i get back in ya shut up it down TT_TT?

Come on man..dont >_<

Raw!
04-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Actually, I am dropping out. I have to much work, and I have a life outside the internet, where I practice my C-Walk, go hang out with friends, etc. So consider my character out.

Also, this thread is now closed.
PM me if you want it re-opened. Thanks!