PDA

View Full Version : Maybe switching to new forum

LiNuX
07-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Well, after using this board, YaBB for a while, i've noticed that it uses a lot of memory and it goes down a lot. So I am thinking about switching to another board by PhpBB. It is said to be better, more reliable and having more up time. The switch may not take place very soon, because of the lack of time in my hands recently, but this is just a heads up. I will try to transfer all the user info to that board so that you will not have to make another user account on that board, and continue using the account you are using currently. But if I cannot transfer the accounts, then you may have to make another account on that forum. Just hope that doesn't happen. This is just news in advance. Thank you again for supporting us! :)

Twigz
07-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, eh? :D

LiNuX
07-19-2006, 02:03 PM
well, i already made the sql database for the new forum, and sadly i found out that i cannot take all the user info from this forum to that one because they are from 2 different companies, but u can check it out, its not finished and this forum will remain here until that is complete, you do not have to sign up there, and im telling you not to sign up there for now. I am trying out the differnt things on there so I'll let you know when its a good idea to sign up. the url link is below

http://www.mafia-****.p4h.biz/php