PDA

View Full Version : SOCOM

LiNuX
12-11-2006, 05:14 PM
SOCOM: US Navy Seals is one of the top Shooting games out for any console. SOCOM, SOCOM II, and SOCOM III are for ps2. I dont think it came out for xbox, i may be wrong. SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fire Team Bravo and Bravo 2 are the versions for PSP, its pretty cool, great graphics on this game.

Newest SOCOM game is called Socom: US Navy Seals Combined Assault for PS2.

I have SOCOM: II for my PS2, never beat it lol, really hard near the end, and i didnt play much anyway. Any other Socom players here?

EvilDude
12-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah I used to own that game. I swear I played 2 versions of the same game and they had to escape from a prison...

PwrUps
04-06-2007, 08:15 PM
I used to play the game a lot. Was basically addicted to SOCOM II. I stopped playing after beta testing SOCOM III though.

LiNuX
04-06-2007, 08:30 PM
yeah i was a socom II guy too, i havent played it in a while, i can say that i didnt beat it either lol, one of the few games i havent beaten

jasonbay
04-09-2007, 12:46 AM
I heard they maybe making a new Socom game .

LiNuX
04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
they are always making a new socom game, i think the new one is coming out for PSP or PS3, not sure, last one came out for PS2

jasonbay
04-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Im pretty sure Socom is first party meaning the box or wii will never get it one unless they plan on buying Sony which isnt happening anytime soon.

Eric
04-10-2007, 07:58 AM
I play socom a lot now. Playing Socom:CA mostly, and it is really quite fun :)

LiNuX
04-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Im pretty sure Socom is first party meaning the box or wii will never get it one unless they plan on buying Sony which isnt happening anytime soon.

they wont buy sony ever lol, sony is too big for that, they wont sell out, not even to microsoft, they have great products, japanese are not dumb lol

I play socom a lot now. Playing Socom:CA mostly, and it is really quite fun :)

what system is that out for?

Eric
04-10-2007, 06:26 PM
PS2, it's combined assault, the newest version

LiNuX
04-10-2007, 06:50 PM
oh combined assault lol, thought california haha, dont ask, my brain has been acting slow the past few days.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
10-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Ya, I play FTB2 for the psp, currently looking for a clan, I have been playing for 2 years about, I was about to join your guys' clan if you were to follow through with making one.;-)

prateek/pwnage
10-19-2007, 07:13 PM
i tried playing SOcom but it was too hard and annoying.

LiNuX
10-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Ya, I play FTB2 for the psp, currently looking for a clan, I have been playing for 2 years about, I was about to join your guys' clan if you were to follow through with making one.;-)

well im not directly responsible for that but some of the staff may be working on that so you can wait for the news :)

i tried playing SOcom but it was too hard and annoying.

which one did you play and for what console? i found the PS2 one hard, socom 2 lol, but i was getting used to it before i gave up

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
10-19-2007, 09:35 PM
If you guys want, I can start the clan and advertise this site, I had a clan w/10 rosters before so I have much exp. leading.

LiNuX
10-19-2007, 09:45 PM
If you guys want, I can start the clan and advertise this site, I had a clan w/10 rosters before so I have much exp. leading.

sure if thats what you want :) you should still open a thread in the new gamers board to introduce yourself and get to know the members of the forum, because with just two posts, i doubt you'll get many to participate :radar:

prateek/pwnage
10-19-2007, 09:52 PM
well im not directly responsible for that but some of the staff may be working on that so you can wait for the news :)

which one did you play and for what console? i found the PS2 one hard, socom 2 lol, but i was getting used to it before i gave up

Yeah i played soccom 2 aswell. and on pS2. i borrowed it from my cousin cause i didnt want to buy it and then just not play it which is what would have happened. but yeah I gave up on it in about 2 days.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
10-19-2007, 10:02 PM
That's a shame, you should give it another shot! :)

prateek/pwnage
10-19-2007, 10:06 PM
That's a shame, you should give it another shot! :)

well i would if my ps2 didnt keep on having spaz attack and barely play any of the CD's. It is chipped though. So it had to happen sooner or later i guess.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
10-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Do you have a psp w/wifi?

prateek/pwnage
10-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Do you have a psp w/wifi?

Nah i didnt buy the psp. because i wanted to one day. then i didnt want to the other day. So i was like confused what to do. And i didnt want to go buy something that i was going to get bored off quickly.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
10-19-2007, 10:21 PM
I highly suggest you get one as it has Internet, music, video, customization and game capabilities, and you don't have to pay for online play.

prateek/pwnage
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I highly suggest you get one as it has Internet, music, video, customization and game capabilities, and you don't have to pay for online play.

Yeah i know now im thinking about getting 1 even more seeing as my ps2 is a lost cause.

LiNuX
10-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah i played soccom 2 aswell. and on pS2. i borrowed it from my cousin cause i didnt want to buy it and then just not play it which is what would have happened. but yeah I gave up on it in about 2 days.

lol two days? it took me about 2 weeks to get tired of it, i got stuck on one of the missions, couldn't complete even after reading walkthroughs lol, i felt bad

ps2 will always be one of the best systems out, people still buy it and its still used by a lot of gamers out there!!!

prateek/pwnage
10-20-2007, 04:31 AM
lol two days? it took me about 2 weeks to get tired of it, i got stuck on one of the missions, couldn't complete even after reading walkthroughs lol, i felt bad

ps2 will always be one of the best systems out, people still buy it and its still used by a lot of gamers out there!!!

I got bored at like the start. When you had to get through like this land in the middle of nowhere and then cross that bridge. It was like impossible to sneak about. They could spot you from anywhere.

LiNuX
10-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I got bored at like the start. When you had to get through like this land in the middle of nowhere and then cross that bridge. It was like impossible to sneak about. They could spot you from anywhere.

r u talking about socom II? if you are i still dont know what u are talking about lol, i got that game almost 3 or 4 years ago, well whenever it came out - dont remember much of it

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
10-20-2007, 04:45 PM
I've noticed that the SOCOM games for PSP are much more fun, you should both give them a try. :-)