PDA

View Full Version : HellFire

KingHellFire
02-22-2008, 11:09 PM
My forum HellFire's Domain is a great forum for teenagers. There are sections for gaming, such as ps3, 360, wii, and pc gaming topics and there are larger categories which I have several clan branches in or will have, such as Resistance (I got that one started) Runescape (it's not run by me any more, I got sick of RS), The World (starting that up).

There are also sections for music, tv, all that good stuff. There's just about every thing for every one, even political sections.

It's a pretty free site, mods aren't as strict as they could be but it's still very secure. There are a lot of debates in the more opinion based topics, so if you don't want to see a lot of arguing then you can pass that topic or just post your opinion and skip all the posts lol.

Overall it's a very nice forum and if you think I should add stuff then be more than welcome to post in the suggestions area.

here is the link.

HellFires Domain (http://hellfire.rapidboards.com/)

If you need help with any thing with the site, just ask here or pm my on HellFire, or pm here. Heck you can even add me on msn IM.

alex_ytuarte@msn.com

Ubernerd
02-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow, big for a free hosted forum, looks nice

KingHellFire
02-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks, it just needs more members, I intended it at first to be more of a close friends, and clan type area, and thats why its free, it was low key, and private. But now I want to expand it.

Jaykub
02-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Forgot To Say Welcome To The Greatest Show On Earth

KingHellFire
02-23-2008, 12:05 AM
lol, someone TELL ME WHERE THAT'S FROM!

It's killing me, I know I've heard that somewhere like on tv but what is it from?

rukisuto
02-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Agree with Ubernerd :]
Your sites pretty large, good luck with it.

LiNuX
02-23-2008, 11:12 AM
lol, someone TELL ME WHERE THAT'S FROM!

It's killing me, I know I've heard that somewhere like on tv but what is it from?

its that circus - barnum and bailey or something

and your site looks pretty good - don't know if its just me but the header banner is out of place

it is pretty big to be hosted on a free forum, be careful lol, make sure you have a way to transfer it out to a real cms so it'll look much more attractive than it already is

good luck with it :D

KingHellFire
03-01-2008, 11:22 PM
See I'm not all high tech so I think I would need loads of help with this kind of stuff. It's big because it is for several branches of my clans lol. Thanks for the compliments. I need more members =(