PDA

View Full Version : New Game :: Splash Back

LiNuX
02-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Splash Back is the newest game added to the arcade and it is the only game I believe where your score is how many levels you have passed.

The objective is to explode all those green little blobs. You can work strategically to eliminate them using them not just by clicking. You start out with 10 clicks and if you can destroy one of them with a "missile" sent out by one of their own, you will get an extra click.

Just play the game and you will understand more, not really the easiest game to explain.

Price is the standard 0.50 GFP with a raising Jackpot.

Click Here to Play Splash Back Now (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=170)

Have fun with this game!

Kiss
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I submitted a score before yah...
lol ah ah good game?

LiNuX
02-23-2008, 07:16 PM
I submitted a score before yah...
lol ah ah good game?

yeah i saw you did lol, good job noticing

i have to test it out before opening a thread cuz if it doesn't work, it has to be removed :D

but since you played as well, you helped me test it (or thats what we'll tell people ;-))

conman1000
02-23-2008, 07:19 PM
I remember playing the game as a kid.

So I'm a vet

Jaykub
02-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks for so many games but we want something good to play LOL

LiNuX
02-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks for so many games but we want something good to play LOL

it isn't mandatory to play these games and as i said before, if you have any good games, either request them or find them

so if you don't like a game, don't play it!!

Raw!
02-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Haven't ever played this game. But it's awesome. Beat my score.

wifi
02-26-2008, 12:25 PM
i remember playing this game a while back, not very good at it lol, how the heck did he get past level 18? :-P