PDA

View Full Version : GF Servers :: TeamSpeak v1.1

LiNuX
02-24-2008, 02:59 PM
The TeamSpeak servers were down for a few days because the plug was pulled accidentally (sorry) and It has been finally Brought back to life.

Because it lost power suddenly, all data was lost so if you had admin status here, you need to contact me again so I can let you register with the server. I had to redownload all files which took some time.

This is for the TeamSpeak server only so you can open up your teamspeak client and enter the following IP as posted, the 8767 part is the port so just leave it as it is.

connect to ip: 64.131.158.74:8767

You can chat with your friends if you wish and invite others, make your own channels, but not register them, not unless you have server admin.

Slowly as time goes by I will give out admin position here on TS depending on who does what well enough if that makes any sense. We only have one teamspeak server running unlike the two we had last time.

A Maximum of 50 people can be on at the same time which shouldn't be a problem for now.

The CS: 1.6 and CSS servers will be up later publically. I am limited to how I can test these two servers. The CSS Server is up, the IP and Port will not be announced until it is fully complete.

Maximum of 50 Users can be online at the same time to limit bandwidth. If too much goes in and out the server could crash.

As time goes by and if we need more servers - more 50 Slot servers will come out.

Enjoy the GF Servers!

~LiNuX

Jaykub
02-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Lol so the cord was pulled

LiNuX
02-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Lol so the cord was pulled

we have established that already

Kiss
02-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Lol, i saw a commercial once on television was for batteryys a plug was pulled and the entire citys power went out

Anyways great the servers up again.

Jaykub
02-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Lol I was just asking is that what happend!

LiNuX
02-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Lol I was just asking is that what happend!

i see no question mark

either ask it the proper english way or don't ask it at all

leave this thread for serious conversations about the server please!

~LiNuX

Blackleo
02-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Iam is a Adminz .... so WoW chans up too ... if you want one tell me =P

LiNuX
02-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Iam is a Adminz .... so WoW chans up too ... if you want one tell me =P

awesome a super mature admin in my teamspeak server

but news to staff: there is a staff channel inside for staff discussion if anyone is up for it

it is password protected and PW will only be given to Moderator status and above AND if I think you deserve it.

~LiNuX

Blackleo
02-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Lol Linux ... Iam just acting duh !!! =P

Strickin
02-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Woot, I'm in the server now, but only 2 others are online atm

LiNuX
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Woot, I'm in the server now, but only 2 others are online atm

there was 2 more - both left lol

blackleo was in there for sure along with lonewolf - helped me test it out

and that reminds me - max of 50 people can be in there at the same time to limit the usage of excessive bandwidth.

edited that in the first post