PDA

View Full Version : Unban me, I am only 13, I don't know how to hack!

LiNuX
02-25-2008, 03:33 PM
im only 13 years old and would not have a clue in the world on how to cheat in css ,

That above quote is from someone in steam forums crying to get their Account Unbanned because it was Vac-Banned from every steam server there is.

For those that doesn't know - Vac Banned in steam means you will not be able to use the account anywhere that uses this Vac software - and if I am not mistaken about 90% of the servers do. And the other 10% are full of hacking SoB's that doesn't know right from wrong and fun from dull.

But if you were a Steam Staff member, would you believe his quote above?

Of course he wrote a bunch of other things but that was the funniest line in the whole 3 paragraphs he wrote.

And here is how he finished it off:

i love css and as i said before im 13 years old and would not have a clue in the world on how to hack... so please unban me!

and if you don't know this, there is no way to get unbanned from vac because it super permanent - they don't delete your account or your records just in case you make another account.

I had a blast laughing at that though. :yes: :laugh:

Raw!
02-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow. Just because he is 13 doesn't mean he can't hack.

Riku-Nara
02-25-2008, 03:53 PM
heh........so he just somehow accidently hacked the game?
nice.

LiNuX
02-25-2008, 03:59 PM
heh........so he just somehow accidently hacked the game?
nice.

thats what he claims - he said he was at his friends house and his friend probably had hacks installed lol

but no way is he getting his account back - but his last sentence in the quote above cracked me up lol

he's probably a 45 year old guy thinking he could outsmart the steam staff

wifi
02-25-2008, 08:35 PM
roflmao that just made me laught, usually these 13 year old kids are the ones hacking and ruining all the fun :-P

rukisuto
02-25-2008, 08:49 PM
roflmao.
You have to be an idiot to get banned from 90% of the servers.

Jaykub
02-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Sh*t I hacked my first site when I was like 11 I mean up you can't read that. Its not hard and he is dumb lol

LiNuX
02-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Sh*t I hacked my first site when I was like 11 I mean up you can't read that. Its not hard and he is dumb lol

did you read the entire post? its not about hacking sites or anything

Jaykub
02-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes I read it I just putting in my part duhhh

LiNuX
02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Yes I read it I just putting in my part duhhh

but it doesn't make sense with the entirety of the thread

nice try though

YuriPrime
02-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Hahaha, lamest excuse ever, is that really the most creative thing came up with?

LiNuX
02-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Hahaha, lamest excuse ever, is that really the most creative thing came up with?

that was his first post of the forum so i assume it was lol

steam forum staff and the real steam support staff are different so he wouldn't have gotten any help there any way, it was just funny

Jjjet1
02-27-2008, 10:26 AM
well a few years ago i got my account banned for no reason at all. i literally had to make a new account and everything. they said they caught me hacking, which i don't know how to correctly. i think it was because i had some bug on the computer or the people i was playing were tired of me always murdering them. yeah i used to be good. i dunno now. after i got banned i just stopped playing.

LiNuX
02-27-2008, 10:41 AM
well a few years ago i got my account banned for no reason at all. i literally had to make a new account and everything. they said they caught me hacking, which i don't know how to correctly. i think it was because i had some bug on the computer or the people i was playing were tired of me always murdering them. yeah i used to be good. i dunno now. after i got banned i just stopped playing.

were you vac banned? or steam banned? they are two different things - vac banned is permanent and a lot more strict

but the point of this thread isn't to make fun of this guy cuz he got caught hacking - his story was just BS - in his thread he told everyone he was 13 and he didn't know how to hack like 3 times - i mean come on, everyone already read it 2 sentences ago

but i know steam can be unfair at times but thanks to their agreement while purchasing, there is nothing we can do about it

Ubernerd
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
LOL

I love the 13 year old plea ^^

Blackleo
03-05-2008, 10:49 PM
If I was Steam Staff I would unban his account ... in 4 more years .... Rated M for Mature ... lolz

FattaT
03-06-2008, 12:17 AM
lol, very common excuse... 'i dont know how to hack'

Back in the day, VAC ban used to only be 1 year. But then it was changed to permanent.

And I think the reason they don't delete the account, is so he can still use the product he purchased, just not on vac secure servers :P

LiNuX
03-06-2008, 12:25 AM
lol, very common excuse... 'i dont know how to hack'

Back in the day, VAC ban used to only be 1 year. But then it was changed to permanent.

And I think the reason they don't delete the account, is so he can still use the product he purchased, just not on vac secure servers :P

100% true - but its not fun playing on non-vac servers - full of hackers testing stuff

they can always play with bots which gets even more boring

Blackleo
03-13-2008, 12:15 PM
*cough Linux cough* ... =P

LiNuX
03-13-2008, 12:18 PM
*cough Linux cough* ... =P

cyber cold? you should take some cyber cough syrup, it'll fix it all :yes:

Gordon Frohman
11-08-2008, 07:51 PM
lmao, i accidently CSS is this bad?