PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

Strickin
02-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

The Ghost Recon series was created by Ubisoft, which has made many different types of series and game types, which have all turned out awesome. Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell series, and Rainbow Six series are all great examples of Ubisoft's work on video games. G.R.A.W. 2 has a magnificent Campaign, Graphics, and Multi Player content to it. So here is my review of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, as requested by Wifi.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/16/256px-GRAW2box.jpg

~~Campaign~~

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2's single player aspect has a very ingenious system, and never stops surprising me with new foes and awesome weapons, and a great team of allies you are able to control, and send to their deaths at just a single press of a button. The A.I. in G.R.A.W. are very very smart, and unlike some other A.I.s, they are an actual challenge, especially when you up your mode from sissy easy to hard. The weapons in G.R.A.W. are just amazing, and every time I find a new explosive, gun, or grenade I am compelled to aim it at an enemy terrorist and blow him into oblivion. The design of each gun is also very detailed, and I could just stare at each weapon all day and still not see every single little detail of it. Being able to control your fellow soldiers is probably the coolest part of the whole game, and having total control over their fates is a whole awesome thing in itself. You can either send your team mates to their glory, or to a death via a hail of bullets. G.R.A.W.'s campaign is just plain awesome.

I give G.R.A.W.'s Campaign a 8.5/10

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/770/770982/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter-2-20070308104135980-000.jpg

~~Graphics~~

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2's graphics are considerably good, and even down to the tiniest spec of dirt is as detailed as can be. The weapons, A.I., terrain, and all other objects are just breath taking to look at, and you will never be bored with things that you see. The weapons have such an amount of detail, that I feel that I am destroying enemy terrorists with beauty and detail, even though the weapons can be grimy or dented. I personally love the A.I. in G.R.A.W. because each face is different, in both color and design, which I really like because it can get really boring seeing the same type of face over and over again. Also not all of the body sized are the same, which make this game more interesting too. Last, but not least the terrain of G.R.A.W. is very good looking, and I think that it adds a whole new level to warfare, because the graphics of it are so realistic that it feels almost as if I were right in the action.

I give Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2's Graphics a 10/10

http://www.psu.com/media/articles/GRAW2review/GRAW_2_2.jpg

~~Multi Player~~

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2's multi player is an awesome part of this great game, and it really makes it so that you keep on enjoying the fun with up to 16 other people, even after you have completed the single player part of G.R.A.W. 2. The maps in multi player are very interesting also, and they never fail to disappoint in any game type. Online Multi Player in any games pretty much takes the game to a whole new level.

G.R.A.W. 2's Multi Player gets a nice 9/10

http://www.360maniac.com/images/GRAW2-multiplayer-demo-small.jpg

Over-All

I think that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is definitely a game that you need to rent, buy, and love because I am very sure that you won't be a bit disappointed with any part of this game, and after you've completed campaign, then go have a ball with your friends with online play.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 gets a 9/10 Over-all

Dylan5656
03-20-2008, 03:44 AM
Looks like a nice game, thanks for posting

jakncoke
03-20-2008, 03:48 AM
only played the demo and it meh for me.

Scott
03-22-2008, 05:12 PM
I much prefered the second one to the first... yet not many people actually have played/liked the second