PDA

View Full Version : Aliens

LiNuX
12-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Aliens -- not talking about illegal immigrants, but real aliens from other planets, do you think that they exist? can we be the only planet with life?

the universe is huge, about 14 billion years old, our solar system is about 5 billion years old and this solar system has only one planet with life, thats our earth. they say mars used to have life since they show signs of water and some of the moons of saturn and jupiter.

but what about the planets in distant stars and solar systems? do you believe that life can be anywhere else but here?

i am only asking this is cuz when i was sick i was watching the national geographic channel a lot lol, nothing else to watch in the mornings, and i saw a show about this. scientists saying that it is impossible for such a big place like the universe to "not" have life outside of earth. its just a waste of space.

what is your stand point on this?

EvilDude
12-19-2006, 03:00 AM
I agree, so much space.

For all we know were being watch over by them, how would we know?

The only way to find out is to explore other planets. And the other life forms out there could be like us, restricted by lack of tech

LiNuX
12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
oh yea big lack of technology lol, but it would be cool to meet anything out there, even if its just a bacteria, just a cool idea, i always liked astronomy cuz of this lol

greent
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
I'll be gogin to the planetarium tomarrow as a field trip.. but i won't be seeign any aliens sadly.. lol I do belive that they do exist.. :)

EvilDude
12-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah it would be neat to meet ET. Shake his hand, say hello

Jarritos
12-27-2006, 05:00 PM
I would imagine that it is possible but very unlikely that we will meet them anytime soon but like everyone else i am hopeful ;D

Drake14
12-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I don't really think they exist....

Although....There IS all the space...why have it if it isn't needed?

souljaa
12-28-2006, 12:32 AM
I think they do exist. I mean, it's just too big for just us human beings to exist. And I'm pretty sure, they're totally different from us, so maybe they don't need the same things we need. There could be life on Pluto...I mean maybe that's what they require to live, and it's too cold for us, but not for them.........Could be many things..Right now, all we really got is opinions and hypothesis.

Thor Erik
12-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I think they exist, but doubt they have visited earth.
If they watched us from one of the closest stars that have a livable planet(sirius) they would have seen dinos :p
also those "corn" circles many claim are made by aliens, one of them had 8bit binary <.<(aka, ascii binary) and was written in english, wtf? how many "aliens" do you think know english? :p

i think 0 :)

souljaa
12-28-2006, 02:38 PM
I think they exist, but doubt they have visited earth.
If they watched us from one of the closest stars that have a livable planet(sirius) they would have seen dinos :p
also those "corn" circles many claim are made by aliens, one of them had 8bit binary <.<(aka, ascii binary) and was written in english, wtf? how many "aliens" do you think know english? :p

i think 0 :)

Same, 0. And very true.

Drake14
12-30-2006, 08:57 PM
I saw on TV that those crop circles were made by two guys who...were...i think they were messing around - Then other people started doing it and it just spread.

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 08:21 AM
I saw on TV that those crop circles were made by two guys who...were...i think they were messing around - Then other people started doing it and it just spread.

lol yea, they show that all the time on national geographic channel lol, i only had to see it once, but aliens didnt make those, if they did, they could just do it on the ground, not crops, kill wheat and do it, they have better stuff to do

KittyCat72
01-05-2007, 03:48 PM
I think they exist too. I mean, we could be the only ones with that much space. How could we we alone....?...... You know, even if they are the size of humans they may not be like people think. What if they don't have good technology either. Just imagine, what if there were people trying to discover us?! Makes you feel kind of important!