PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried the Wii Perfect Shot Gun?

ablaye
02-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Has anybody tried the Wii Perfect Shot Gun shown at:
DealShouter - Wii Perfect Shot Gun for $14.99 (http://www.dealshouter.com/Toys_Games/Wii_Perfect_Shot_Gun_for_14-99/)
I am thinking about getting it.
Is it any better than other Wii guns?

EpsilonX
02-27-2008, 09:16 PM
What I've heard is that the Wii Perfect Shot gun is the best Wii gun on the market

edit: (i tried to quote that guy's post, and it wouldn't let me cuz of the link. wow)

Riku-Nara
02-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, looks like the ebst one on the market.
Looks good to boot.
(wouldn't use it though. Wii mote's a zapper gun itself)

glenofimaal
02-28-2008, 05:38 AM
i have a wii so i might be interested in it but i'm not sure like riku said the wii remote is a gun itself

EpsilonX
02-29-2008, 10:15 PM
i have a wii so i might be interested in it but i'm not sure like riku said the wii remote is a gun itself

well yeah, but this is pretty much a case for the wiimote to make it like actually shooting a gun. You put it in the gun thingie and then when you press the trigger, it hits the b button on the remote.

KittyCat72
03-01-2008, 02:00 PM
My brother wanted it. It would probably be a nice assessory... but we couldn't afford it. We're saving the money for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

glenofimaal
03-01-2008, 02:12 PM
My brother wanted it. It would probably be a nice assessory... but we couldn't afford it. We're saving the money for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

we reserved a copy of SSBB already:yes:

EpsilonX
03-01-2008, 03:09 PM
we reserved a copy of SSBB already:yes:

My neighbor and my good friend Justin are both getting SSBB. If I need to play it i'll just go to one of their houses.

I really wanna play as snake

conman1000
03-01-2008, 03:13 PM
My neighbor and my good friend Justin are both getting SSBB. If I need to play it i'll just go to one of their houses.

I really wanna play as snake

The best thing about Brawl, is that if you get it on the day it comes out, people will all be playing at the same time, no cheats. :no: