PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube...?

EpsilonX
02-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Idk, this might belong in the console section, but I'm pretty sure it goes in here.

anyways...

besides metal gear solid, eternal darkness, and resident evil, are there any other mature games for the gamecube that are any good?

Riku-Nara
02-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Bit of titles here (http://www.epinions.com/GameCube_Games--reviews--9433_mature)
Splinter Cell, Prince of persia, and The hitman games are some of my faves.

Nerdy Knight
02-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Man, thats a tough one. Um...didn't they make a Gamecube version of Metal Gear Solid 3? That was a good M game. Oh yeah! And the Devil May Cry games as well! I can also recommend Gun and...I think Darkwatch was a Gamecube game as well wasn't it? Well, that one was good too. So yeah, check those out when you get the chance.

jakncoke
02-28-2008, 08:51 AM
If you go by rating the top 10 are...

1) Metroid Prime 97
2) RE4 96
3) Zelda Twilight Princess 96
4) Zelda Windwaker 96
5) Zelda Collectors Edition 95
6) Madden 04 94
7) Soul Caliber 2 93
8 ) Viewtiful Joe 93
9) Eternal Darkness 92
10) SSX 3 92

and here is the rest, although it might not be totally complete as PS2 has like 4500 games and only 1k are shown

http://www.metacritic.com/games/cube/

EpsilonX
02-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Man, thats a tough one. Um...didn't they make a Gamecube version of Metal Gear Solid 3? That was a good M game. Oh yeah! And the Devil May Cry games as well! I can also recommend Gun and...I think Darkwatch was a Gamecube game as well wasn't it? Well, that one was good too. So yeah, check those out when you get the chance.

Devil May Cry is ps2 exclusive (we're not counting DMC4)

and they did a gamecube version of MGS1 but thats it. 3 is PS2 exclusive (well it might be on pc but i dont care about pc gaming, seeing as my comp sucks)

so gun and darkwatch? what are those about? I heard gun was sorta disappointing, but never heard of darkwatch

Splinter Cell, Prince of persia, and The hitman games are some of my faves.

yeah, but those are all ps2 games as well. And I always get the PS2 versions over any other version (well, i got the gamecube versions cuz i didn't get a ps2 until last year, but now i buy only ps2 version if they're multi platform (unless its on ps3. then thats the version i get)

I've looked into Hitman before though. Looks pretty good. I might get blood money.