PDA

View Full Version : Too hard?

LiNuX
12-17-2006, 06:44 PM
I know how some people are very competitive. Anyone here ever press the controls on the controller so hard that it broke playing a fighting game? People tend to press fast and hard on the controls when playing a game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai or Mortal Combat or Street Fighter. Did you ever break one?

I broke my playstation 2 controller once playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 lol. The Square Button got messed up. Its punch button and most of the combos can be done with it. i press it a lot and during power struggles, thats my control to press fast and hard lol. I had to buy another one eventually to play with other people lol.

What about you?

Thor Erik
12-21-2006, 06:45 PM
witch controler? the kb or the mouse? :p

i broke my mouse when i smashed it in the floor :p and my kb when i spilled cola on it(same insident :p)

LiNuX
12-21-2006, 06:46 PM
not the mouse, so i guess its the kb lol, the regular looking playstion controllers lol, i throw it on the ground when i get mad lol, i have carpetting, soft carpet, so not a lotta damage there lol, me pressing it hard is wat causes the damage

souljaa
12-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Haha ;D Yes I did....On my nintendo 64, the Joystick...it like....let's just say it doesn't work anymore ::) ;D

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:44 PM
lol yea to my playstation one controller, i had that X-Men fighting game, during cyclops special, u have to click the buttons fast, really fast, i used to press X really hard and one day it just went in and never came out lol, well if i turn the controller upside down it comes out, but i couldnt play like that lol, so i just bought another controller