PDA

View Full Version : Into the Game

LiNuX
12-17-2006, 06:46 PM
There are many people out there that do this. When they are playing any racing games with a controller, they tend to move the controller the way they want the car to turn lol. I know i do that with almost all racing games. I dont only turn the controller, i turn my whole body lol. Its kind of a habit, especially when i wanna make some sharp turns, my body acts it out lol. Anybody here do that while playing?

EvilDude
12-21-2006, 01:56 AM
Definitely. Your eyes are focused on the screen telling your subconscious your actually there. Totally natural.

Not just in racing games too. I found when playing Call Of Duty 3, I ducked when under fire :-\

LiNuX
12-21-2006, 04:37 PM
lol nice, i move my body playing counter-strike, as in to dodge the bullets lol, it actually works sometimes

souljaa
12-26-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah...Only when racing games or something...But not shooting games...I don't dodge the bullets ::) Lol Linux...first time I heard that ;D

LiNuX
12-27-2006, 02:47 PM
lol, its just a habit, i cant get rid of it u know lol, except when im tired and bored, i just sit back and let the bullets hit me :)

souljaa
12-27-2006, 02:48 PM
lol, its just a habit, i cant get rid of it u know lol, except when im tired and bored, i just sit back and let the bullets hit me :)

Haha. Yeah, I know what you mean..Happenss :p.

LiNuX
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM
well i just thought of something else that can do this to people lol, the controllers vibrations, makes it seem like ur actually there and u tend to fight it lol, in some of my fighting games, i turned off vibrations cuz sometimes they are too intense and i cant fight straight with it on lol

crazay
01-12-2007, 01:22 PM
lol yea the vibrations, especially on the ps2, super vibrations on some games lol, especially ones that are suspensful, it vibrates to make you nervous lol :)

souljaa
01-12-2007, 07:49 PM
lol yea the vibrations, especially on the ps2, super vibrations on some games lol, especially ones that are suspensful, it vibrates to make you nervous lol :)

Lol..Yeah...I was playing Halo on my Xbox...and it was getting really intense and it like viabrates..I guess it doesn't bother me that much..Puts me more into the game.

wifi
02-11-2007, 07:31 PM
lol i know how u feel linux, it happens when i play gran turismo 4, in those sharp turns i turn my hands and body hoping the car will turn perfectly lol