PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2007

wallDawg
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
the greatest movie ever assembled. Prime looks prime and megatron well he was bad ass to, tho.. let me just say the movie is great, ok everyone name your favorite scene? well anyways the movie has a 2nd wait till that hits the world.

glenofimaal
02-29-2008, 05:44 AM
i didn't atually see it

don't what too either lol

jakncoke
02-29-2008, 08:12 AM
the greatest movie ever assembled. Prime looks prime and megatron well he was bad ass to, tho.. let me just say the movie is great, ok everyone name your favorite scene? well anyways the movie has a 2nd wait till that hits the world.

lmao. :laugh::laugh::laugh:, yeah right. opinions are for everyone but I bet your the only one that holds that one.

LiNuX
02-29-2008, 09:55 AM
lol i wouldn't say great movie ever - it was good with GREAT EFFECTS and a decent story but movies like spiderman 3 and X-Men 3 the last stand own this movie in every way including effects (both special and graphic)

EpsilonX
02-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I liked the movie, but it's far from the greatest.

Check out Terminator and Terminator 2 (if you haven't seen them already)

They're action movies that are a lot better.

Anyways, I'd have to say my favorite scenes were
when he was showing off his muscles by pretending to point to stuff
when the guy said "naw this wasn't freddy krueger he has 4 claws...this was wolverine"
The scene where the fat guy eats the donuts (dont ask why)
And the scene when the mt dew vending machine turns into a transformer.

Riku-Nara
02-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Only saw half the movie.
got bored half way through.
Not enough fighting at the begining.
Although my favorite part was when the police bust through that guys house and he was screaming "Don't lock me up man, i got tons to live for! i'm 30 and still a virgin man!Please!"
:laugh:

EpsilonX
02-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Only saw half the movie.
got bored half way through.
Not enough fighting at the begining.
Although my favorite part was when the police bust through that guys house and he was screaming "Don't lock me up man, i got tons to live for! i'm 30 and still a virgin man!Please!"
:laugh:

about halfway through the movie is when it gets good man. Watch it again!