PDA

View Full Version : Bug in chain letters?

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 07:49 AM
When I play Chain Letters I can never make a word longer than 4 letters or else it says 'INVALID' and makes the tiles go black.
These are legitimate words too like 'brown' and 'cheese'.
Is any one else experiencing this and can it be fixed?

glenofimaal
03-01-2008, 08:05 AM
wierd
and i don't play that game anymore

conman1000
03-01-2008, 08:29 AM
That happened to me, I put in a long word, but a real word. And it turned all the tiles black and didn't give me my points.

:mad:

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 08:38 AM
It's done it to me on several occassions and it's hindering me from getting anywhere near Master's score.
It's irritating.

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 11:03 AM
check master's time play - you'll know how he's getting that far - he told me the game timer runs "slow" for him so he has like a lot more time than all of us

and i can do 5 letter words without a problem

i did coach, lucky, and quick - 3 out of a few others that i remember and i had no problem :/

and if its a problem in game i can't fix it - otherwise heli attack 2 would work - these are the swf files of the real games, i need the .flv file to do anything

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 02:16 PM
check master's time play - you'll know how he's getting that far - he told me the game timer runs "slow" for him so he has like a lot more time than all of us

and i can do 5 letter words without a problem

i did coach, lucky, and quick - 3 out of a few others that i remember and i had no problem :/

and if its a problem in game i can't fix it - otherwise heli attack 2 would work - these are the swf files of the real games, i need the .flv file to do anything

Well, that's not really that fair.
How come his score gets to stay up?

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Well, that's not really that fair.
How come his score gets to stay up?

cuz his computer is crap i guess - u want me to remove them? and ban him from that game cuz its so unfair to the rest of us? lol

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 02:47 PM
cuz his computer is crap i guess - u want me to remove them? and ban him from that game cuz its so unfair to the rest of us? lol

No, I never said that.
It is unfair to the rest of us because we don't get to play the game for almost an hour.
I guess it doesn't matter because only 5 people play the game.

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 02:48 PM
i know u didnt say that, i was asking if u want me to do that lol, cuz i want to but it'll be unfair for him, he'll lose one more precious championship

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 02:51 PM
i know u didnt say that, i was asking if u want me to do that lol, cuz i want to but it'll be unfair for him, he'll lose one more precious championship

Oh, I though you were mocking me. Lol.
I think it would only be fair because if this happened on a more popular game I know other people wouldn't like it.