PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Forum clan!

Raw!
03-01-2008, 03:33 PM
So I have this idea of a clan for our forum. Tell me if you like it. This clan works for 1.6 and Source, (because I think people on here are from Source mostly) and I already thought of some tags.

Tag #1:

|GF|*Raw!

Tag #2:

\GF/^Raw!

Tag #3:

[GF|Raw!]

Tag #4:

+GF+Raw!

Tag #5:

gF^Raw!

So these are just some tag suggestions, and I numbered them so you don't have to copy them down and tell me exactly which one. Note, the "Raw!" part is my name, I was just demonstrating how it would look with my name.

My favorite so far is tag # 3.

What do you guys think? Should we have a clan like this in CS:1.6 and Source?

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 05:57 PM
count me in the clan - you can be leader or whatever lol, i don't think i have time to manage this in the meantime

and our IRC Channel Tag is {GF} Name

mine is {GF} LiNuXxX :D just a suggestion

YuriPrime
03-01-2008, 06:05 PM
I'll join. {GF} MATHGOD

Raw!
03-01-2008, 07:30 PM
MATHGOD do you play Counter Strike:Source? Cause this isn't just like a fanboy clan. This is a real in-game clan.

LiNuX, what do you think if I make the clan name [GF|NAME]? I sortof like the design. How bout everyone else?

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 07:43 PM
MATHGOD do you play Counter Strike:Source? Cause this isn't just like a fanboy clan. This is a real in-game clan.

LiNuX, what do you think if I make the clan name [GF|NAME]? I sortof like the design. How bout everyone else?

mathgod plays - i played with him for a while today, he's pretty good lol - we actually had a few others play in there too, not many posted about it thats all

u can use that design - i like mine better since its simple

we can have two types of tags then - let the members decide which to go with

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I like Raw's game tag design :]
Too bad I don't play.
Maybe I'll try it sometime.

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 07:49 PM
I like Raw's game tag design :]
Too bad I don't play.
Maybe I'll try it sometime.

its only $20 now lol - someone told me it was $10 for a while

i gave out some for free a while back when i had the money lol, but cant do it right now, have too much other stuff to pay for :(

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 07:51 PM
its only $20 now lol - someone told me it was $10 for a while

i gave out some for free a while back when i had the money lol, but cant do it right now, have too much other stuff to pay for :(

Currently, I'm broke. Extremely, lol.
I'll be getting a job in a month, maybe I can do it then.
Is it one time pay?

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Currently, I'm broke. Extremely, lol.
I'll be getting a job in a month, maybe I can do it then.
Is it one time pay?

yup thankfully lol, if it was monthly pay like WoW and stuff, i would not be playing this game

CS 1.6 is $10 and you get CS: Condition Zero for free but nobody places CZ that much lol

i have them all - but look for like specials steam gives out

http://www.steampowered.com - you can set up an account now for free, you just cant play the game unless you buy it and put it in your account

rukisuto
03-01-2008, 07:59 PM
yup thankfully lol, if it was monthly pay like WoW and stuff, i would not be playing this game

CS 1.6 is $10 and you get CS: Condition Zero for free but nobody places CZ that much lol

i have them all - but look for like specials steam gives out

http://www.steampowered.com - you can set up an account now for free, you just cant play the game unless you buy it and put it in your account

So to join I just download the free software stuff that steam offers?
Because I didn't see a sign up or anything.
I was gonna do it on the computer in my room.

YuriPrime
03-01-2008, 08:55 PM

I won't join if you don't want me to - your call.

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 09:05 PM
you join steam through that but not the clan lol, u need to have the physical game to play - you can order it online and download it - cheapest, fastest, and laziest way to do it :D

@mathgod - you can join - im admin :-P

Raw!
03-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I won't join if you don't want me to - your call.

MATHGOD, in anywhere in my post, did I say "MATHGOD, you can't join!" ? No. If I missed something, point it out.

I thought you didn't play and thats why I asked if you did.

My Tag :2
LiNuX's Tag:1

LiNuX I gave you a 1 because you want it, and I gave myself a 1 because I want it and so does rukisuto.

So we'll see who wins lol.

LiNuX
03-01-2008, 09:40 PM
MATHGOD, in anywhere in my post, did I say "MATHGOD, you can't join!" ? No. If I missed something, point it out.

My Tag :2
LiNuX's Tag:1

LiNuX I gave you a 1 because you want it, and I gave myself a 1 because I want it and so does rukisuto.

So we'll see who wins lol.

ok...so we are voting now? i was talking about the freedom of choice in the last post lol

Raw!
03-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Yeah, I know. Let the members decide. We'll see what they want better.

YuriPrime
03-02-2008, 11:59 AM

It's not that - it's just that on several occasions in the past I have been denied memberships into clans because it was felt that I wasn't "good enough", so I was just making sure this time. That's all. :-)

Raw!
03-02-2008, 12:41 PM
I understand. I accept you from the beginning anyway.

Blackleo
03-08-2008, 10:43 PM
GF(>^.^(>O.o)>Blackleo<(o.O<(^.^<)GF =D
OR
<GF>(Blackleo)<GF>

LiNuX
03-08-2008, 10:45 PM
GF(>^.^(>O.o)>Blackleo<(o.O<(^.^<)GF =D

lol, you couldn't find anything longer and better than that?

Blackleo
03-09-2008, 12:16 AM
<{GF}>(Blackleo)<{GF}>

LiNuX
03-09-2008, 12:45 AM
<{GF}>(Blackleo)<{GF}>

whats with all the extra parenthesis and the GF being there twice lol

Raw!
03-09-2008, 10:36 AM
KK. Please no more spam. Thanks.

I need some more people to join, then we'll start this. Is it okay LiNuX?

700TH POST

LiNuX
03-09-2008, 11:08 AM
KK. Please no more spam. Thanks.

I need some more people to join, then we'll start this. Is it okay LiNuX?

700TH POST

here is what i picked up thats joined

Raw
LiNuX
Mathgod
Blackleo

just 4 right now -

Blackbird
03-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm have one suggestions what about have GF | Blackbird as an clantag xD nothing special about it

FattaT
03-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Personally I think the best tags are the most simple:

GF | LiNuX

GF // LiNuX

LiNuX`GF

(Just using LiNuX's name as an example)

:)

LiNuX
03-10-2008, 06:44 AM
yea simple is always be best i just went with what GF staff uses in the irc boards if they are ever in lol, nothing too complicated about that either :D

Raw!
03-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Okay, I actually like this one.

Raw!`GF

Anybody want to use that one?
Also, I am quitting being leader of this clan. Simply because I don't play that much and can't really run the scrims or anything. If anyone wants to take-over go ahead.

diablo
03-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Okay, I actually like this one.

Raw!`GF

Anybody want to use that one?
Also, I am quitting being leader of this clan. Simply because I don't play that much and can't really run the scrims or anything. If anyone wants to take-over go ahead.

lol that sucks, i would but i don't have the game, and even if i did i wouldn't be that good on my laptop

are you guys really going to be scrimming? i think thats only a good idea with like 8 or 9 people in the clan so you guys have substitutes and stuff

Blackleo
03-13-2008, 11:57 AM
** Blackleo <{GF}>

it would be cool if we get ranks and stuff

**** Linux <{GF}>

Trying to make a wing affect around the GF that is why I put that. Ummmm well basically I would love to be able to do Sat scrims and such. I would love to lead it if not then be the strategists behind the leader *cough Linux cough* we got to keep this in talks and such. :radar:

LiNuX
03-13-2008, 12:17 PM
** Blackleo <{GF}>

it would be cool if we get ranks and stuff

**** Linux <{GF}>

Trying to make a wing affect around the GF that is why I put that. Ummmm well basically I would love to be able to do Sat scrims and such. I would love to lead it if not then be the strategists behind the leader *cough Linux cough* we got to keep this in talks and such. :radar:

you can lead if u want, i can't fit this into all the other stuff i do, I have to manage the physical servers so i'll be leader of that lol

Blackleo
03-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Well you know I have a life too let's just try to see what we get and what we can go with. But no doubt in spring time we can both step up to the plate.

LiNuX
03-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Well you know I have a life too let's just try to see what we get and what we can go with. But no doubt in spring time we can both step up to the plate.

i didn't say anything about having a life or not lol, i just said i manage way too much right now to put on something else to look after thats all

Blackleo
03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Ok... I have no life but I have to manage some other things as well ...

Raw!
03-20-2008, 12:58 PM
I can be strat caller.
Give me date and time and I'm fine. However, I don't want to be part of the organizing. A bit busy, just call me and I'm in. I have TeamSpeak btw so don't worry about me not having it. Is the scrim March 15th? cuz that passed.

LiNuX
03-20-2008, 01:06 PM
I can be strat caller.
Give me date and time and I'm fine. However, I don't want to be part of the organizing. A bit busy, just call me and I'm in. I have TeamSpeak btw so don't worry about me not having it. Is the scrim March 15th? cuz that passed.

yea it already passed and happened

its just sad how the clan thing was ur idea and u want no part in organizing any of it lol - funny too imo