PDA

View Full Version : 2 Extra Slots Added

LiNuX
03-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Two Extra Slots have been added to the CSS server making it a 14 player server rather than a 12 player one.

This is the latest update on the server - mani mod configuration is almost complete, well it is complete i just have to make different level admins so i can control who gets how much power :)

Enjoy the server! If you guys want to set a scheduled match like last weekend you are free to do so in your own thread.

~LiNuX

Jaykub
03-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Ok linux thanks for update

LiNuX
03-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Ok linux thanks for update

i am not sure how you are happy with this, do you play css?

Jaykub
03-03-2008, 06:54 PM
i am not sure how you are happy with this, do you play css?

No but thanks for the update I know alot about it tho

LiNuX
03-03-2008, 06:57 PM
No but thanks for the update I know alot about it tho

ok...updates only affect people that play in our servers -

your first post is complete spam in my opinion - you have nothing to do with the server and all you have said is thanks for the update, not even a question or other comments

Jaykub
03-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow Its news about the site I said thanks for the update

LiNuX
03-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Wow Its news about the site I said thanks for the update

its not news about the site, its about the counter-strike source server which affects a very small percentage of the GF population

it doesn't affect you in any way at all so unless you had a question, you should not be posting "thanks" posts to things that does not affect you

|Cl3aN|
03-03-2008, 07:13 PM
cool man more people for us too kill:)

LiNuX
03-03-2008, 07:18 PM
cool man more people for us too kill:)

yea, i increased it because a few days ago i was in and we had like a 3v4 going on and a day after we had like a 4v4 going on as i was testing the zombie map

so i thought of increasing the slot space to allow others to come in

the max i'll be going to is 16 because i dont know if it can hold that yet - hopefully it will reach 7v7 one day and we'll find out if I can increase the slot count :D